Stylist Noona Pt 52(VLive? At this Hour?!) (very smut)

Começar do início

Yoongi's mouth is at a full gape before he can catch himself.

Clearing his throat quickly, he tries to push the image of you almost naked out of his mind enough to make conscious thoughts.

"Okay clearly I'm too sleepy to think, so I'm gonna say good night," He yawns fakely, "Good night ARMY!!! Love you!!"

He turns off the live and stares at you, eyes dark and sinful.

"Babygirl, what do you think you're doing?"

"Oh me? ...nothing." You say cutely leaning on the table, using your arms to press your breasts out enticing him even more.

Standing up, Yoongi towers over you, just daring you to take one more step out of line.

"I'm just watching you do a live.. Oppa," Yoongi growls under his breath at your leap over the line.

His hand comes up to your jaw so quickly it makes your head spin.

"I was working babygirl, you can't distract me like that when we are live." The grip on your face tells you he's worked up, but that's exactly what you wanted.

"Sorry oppa," You blow him a cheeky kiss.

Keeping a steady grip on your chin, Yoongi comes out from behind the desk, eyes boring into yours. He guides slowly, pushing you until your back touches the wall.

"I haven't fucked you since before we left for Croatia, and you really want to make me upset? And calling me oppa on top of that when you know what that does to me? You should have thought about it more before starting something you couldn't finish"

Fuck, that's right, he must be so pent up.

"I can finish it Oppa," You bite your lip reaching out a hand to palm his tight jeans.

His hands find your wrist roughly pinning them to the wall over your head. Your chest rises and falls coursing with anticipation.

"I'm afraid that's not up to you anymore babygirl" You shiver, his words would strike fear in any sane person, but you're too horny to care. "Knees."

You drop to your knees, but Yoongi doesn't let go of your wrists, instead shifting them into one hand. His fingers undo his button and zipper deftly, pushing them down to his knees with his boxers. His cock jumps out at you nearly hitting your cheek.

"Open up," You obey immediately, opening up your mouth to take him in.

Curses cascade from his lips, as his cock slowly slides between yours. You let him go as far as he wants, in this case it is as far as balls deep. You gag fighting back the tears until he pulls back out. He continues this way for a few more slow thrusts before pulling all the way out drawing silver strings of spit from your lips.

You look up at him expectantly. Half of you wishes he would let your hands free so you could touch him, the other half is enjoying being in utter submission maybe a little too much.

"What's your safeword?"

"Pineapple"

"Okay, if you need to use it, do. If you can't speak, wave your hands back and forth. Okay?"

"Okay... Oppa?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to use me." You give yourself over fully, without any second thought. You trust Yoongi to not hurt you.

Opening your mouth again, you stick your tongue out, looking up into Yoongi's eyes. The sight makes him groan.

Each thrust is strong and pounds on the back of your throat. Spit coats him and runs down your chin. Your eyes water and at times it seems like you might even cry, but you fight it back, enjoying the view too much. Yoongi bent over you, watching intently as his cock rub your lips raw.

The occasional 'fuck' perforates his moans, and causes yours. It gives you so much pleasure to see him enjoying your mouth so much.

Letting go of your hands, Yoongi leans into the wall, slowing his thrusts to let you work your own magic. You pump your hands along the shaft, steadily sucking and bobbing your head around the tip until his breath shudders.

"Fuck"

"Are you going to cum oppa?" You lick your lips, looking into his eyes.

"God yes baby girl-ah" His hips jut forward," where do you want it?"

"Anywhere you want," You don't let him answer, going back down on him quickly.

You suck him in carnally, satisfying your own pleasure in the process. Having Yoongi down your throat makes you feel like you're dizzy in the best way possible.

Gathering the last bit of strength Yoongi pulls you off of him telling you to settle onto your heels. He strokes himself quickly and groans seeing you stick out your tongue, mouth wide open.

Cum shoots out onto your face and chest running down into your cleavage and onto your stomach. You wipe your face clean with your fingers and lick it off with a smile.

Yoongi looks shell shocked at the very least. He's pulled his pants back up but made no attempt to secure them there before sitting down on the couch. His eyes stare far into the wall.

"Oh my god..."

"Yoongi are you okay?"

He just holds his arms out to you like those cats that ask to be picked up.

"I'm covered in cum, I don't think you want to hug me just yet." You say surveying the ever trickling mess.

"I don't care, I need to hold you right now... Please."

You sit on the couch with him,and are immediately pulled into a tight hug.

'Yoongi, are you okay?" You pull away grabbing his face. His dark eyes are sweet and dewy.

"Oh my god" His pink lips draw your eyes again. "Did I hurt you at all?"

"No baby not at all. Why do you ask that? I had a lot of fun,"

"I just know I was really going for it.... Really roughly."

"I know you don't, I'm never afraid of you," Your fingers stroke his hair gently. "Its okay."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, so much Yoongi. Now let's get you to bed, you need to rest."

You pick up the dress off of the floor but a pair of hands finds your hips as you are bent over.

"You need to go to bed Yoongi, I can see how tired you are." You slink the dress back on and grab his hand.

Pulling him after you, you take him up to his dark bedroom. As he gets ready for bed you go to your own room to wash off your makeup, and cum, and to change into pajamas.

When you go back to Yoongi's room you find him thoroughly passed out, clothes on, on top of his sheets. He must have spent the last of his remaining energy on fucking your face. It is your fault to be fair, but you can't help but giggle at the grown man being so tired out.

You slide into bed beside him and pull the covers up to your neck. Yoongi doesn't stir at all through the movement in bed.

"Good morning," You yawn plodding your way into the kitchen for coffee.

You had woken up before Yoongi this morning and planned on making coffee for everyone, but Jin beat you to it.

"Morning princess, sleep well?"

"Yea mostly," The dark brew wafts up to yo, waking you up, as you pour your mug.

"Oh, why only mostly?" You add milk and sugar.

"Yoongi kept tossing and turning, all night,"

"Aw im sorry," Jin tucks your messy hair behind your ear. It's so early you haven't even brushed it.