share share share

Soooo guys I'm gonna share my oneshot LuMark story here because no one noticed it on FB soooo hehehehe

(UNTITLED) <LuMark>
[GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AHEAD]

A seven years old Lucas was playing on the woods near their home at night, it was very quiet that only his footsteps can be heard. "You! Stay away from my kingdom!" Lucas shouted as he dragged his toys made from branches of the trees around, yes he's playing alone. "And the king is dead! Let's destroy their kingdom!" Lucas scattered his toys away, then he let out a bitter chuckle. "No one wants to play with me at school." Then he suddenly heard the bushes rustling, as a curious kid, he looked around to see if someone was with him. "Hello?" He saw a small figure in a distance, as small as he is. "Do you want to play with me?" The other didn't answered. "We can play together, don't be scared."

"Y-You will hurt me." The boy finally spoke, making Lucas happy. "Why would I hurt you? I only want a friend. Come on, don't be scared." The boy slowly showed up, and Lucas can't believe on what he saw. He has a glowing blue eyes, golden hair, white fair skin and a cute pointed ears. "Wow! Are you real? Or are you wearing a costume?" Lucas softly pinched his ears, making the boy yelp. "I-I'm sorry..."

"It is fine." The boy gave Lucas a very sweet smile, it made his heart flutter, at his very young age, he already felt this kind of feeling. They played and played until Lucas got tired, he sat beside the weird looking boy, staring at him, he really can't believe that he played with a 'non-human' boy. "By the way, where do you live? I live a few meters away from here." The boy smiled, again. "I live here." Lucas was about to say something but he suddenly heard someone calling his name, making the boy scared. " I gotta go, I haven't got your name, can I call you Mark? That name fits your unique face." The boy, Mark gave him a last smile before running away and disappeared in Lucas' sight. Lucas found out that it was his mother who's calling him so he immediately followed her, he was happy, very happy. "I'll meet him again here tomorrow."

Years have passed, their friendship became stronger, they grew up together. After school, Lucas will go to the woods and tell Mark what he learned from there. Until highschool, and until....

"Mark, I'm going to leave you for a while." Lucas started to cough, making the fairy worry, he's sick. "I-I need to go outside the country so that I will get well." Mark helped Lucas to sit down, he's a bit weak now. "I don't think I will last longer Mark."

"Stop saying that! You will get better, I will wait for your return. No matter how long Lucas, I will always be here, I will never leave this place." Lucas smiled and leaned his head on Mark's shoulder, they were comfortable with each other. "I love you Mark."

"I'll say the same thing, I love you Lucas." They spent their whole and last night there, and guess what? Both of their first kisses happened there.

After that night, Lucas left, and he's not sure when he'll come back, or will he be ever come back? Mark was now alone, and lonely. He waited...

And waited...

And waited...

Lucas was now 21 years old, and he's very weak. He went to the place where he and his first love met, but in his surprise, the place was very new. "W-What happened?" He looked at the huge sign beside him and it said that they're going to build something in the area. Lucas' world stopped, the trees were gone, Mark's home was destroyed. "How can I see him again?! T-They destroyed everything!" He kneeled down, his elbows were on the ground since he got weaker and weaker.

Lucas stayed there up until in the middle of the night, watching the moon shining above him, his eyes were weak, his whole body are. "Lucas? Is that you?" Lucas immediately stood up, he wasn't mistaken, he can see Mark's blue glowing eyes, he ignored the illness he had, even when he almost stumbled, he still forced himself to run to the fairy. Mark hurriedly ran and caught Lucas, helped him sat back down before him. "I-I thought you were gone..." Mark ruffled the human's hair with a smile. "I told you, I will always be right here, even if they destroyed my home I will stay here for you." Lucas smiled and took a deep breath. "Mark, I'm dying."

Mark smiled and leaned back on Lucas.

I am also dying

"Go ahead, rest. You've been through a lot." Lucas weakly nodded. Mark kissed Lucas' hand and said his final words before both of their heartbeats stopped.

"Let's go to paradise together."

💚