8

"L-Lucas?"

"I'm here."

Mark looked at Lucas and rubbed his eyes, he realized that he fell asleep under his bed, with Lucas.

"Good morning, Lucas." Mark greeted with his eyes closed, and then sneezed followed by his cute lips pouting. "Get up." Mark tried to get up but his body is too heavy, like his was glued on Lucas' arms. "My body's too heavy Lucas, I'm really--"

*achoo!*

"--tired."

Lucas touched Mark's forehead, and found out that he's really warm, not like his usual temperature. "You have a fever Mark."

"No... I'm okay, let me go take a shower okay?" Mark slowly crawled out of the bed, Lucas followed.

"You're not going to work Mark Lee."

"Why not? I'm not sick--" Lucas pinned him on the wall, his red eyes glowed showing that he's mad, Mark crouched like a baby lion scared of being eaten. "O-Okay.... I'm going back to bed....."

Mark walked towards his bed, a bit upset because he won't be able to see his friends, he covered himself with his blanket while looking at Lucas with sadness. "Stay there, I'm going to get something." Mark nodded laid back down since he got up when Lucas spoke.

"Wait.... I need to call someone first." Mark grabbed his phone and dialed Johnny's phone number, gladly, he answered.

"Hey Mark! Why did you called?"

"I can't go to work John."

"Eh? Why?"

"I have a very high fever."

"Okay then, get well soon. Do you want us to visit you tonight--oh...."

Mark became silent for a while when he saw Lucas with a bowl of cold water and a towel, walking towards him.

"Mark, you still there?"

"Ah! Yes."

"Do you want us to visit you?"

Mark looked at Lucas, asking permission, Lucas slightly nodded and that made Mark happy.

"Of course! Thanks John."

"No problem dude."

Then the call ended, Mark looked at Lucas, who was also looking at him while holding the bowl of cold water. "Lay down." Mark laid down, he was observing Lucas putting the towel into the water, squeezed it, folded it neatly and put it on Mark's forehead.

They were quiet, but not awkward. Like, you know,eye to eye contact and admiring each other. Lucas saw something on Mark's nightstand, it's a pendant, it was his pendant. "Where did you get this?"

"Under the nightstand, the music box fell and rolled under my nightstand so I tried to get it back but there's a lot of things under there too."

Mark gently grabbed the pendant from Lucas' hand and open it, showing the two perfect pictures of the older. "Can I keep it?"

"Why do you want to keep it?"

"It's just..... You're very handsome in here, especially this one, you're smiling."

Lucas stared at Mark for a while, who was wearing a pout on his lips. "Okay then, it's yours now."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Mark smiled widely, his eyes sparkled like he got a diamond. "Thank you Lucas! This really makes me happy......"