18

~6 years later~

"Welcome back Mark!~"

Mark smiled as he welcomed by his beloved friends, he just came back from Canada for a vacation, I mean, not just a vacation, but going back to find Lucas and to recall all the memories they had before.

"So, how's your life at Canada?" Johnny started the talk, smile was plastered on his lips because they're complete once again. "It's a bit lonely because you guys were not there." Mark then formed a pout on his lips, making the four mouthed an awe.

"What brings you here Mark?" Mark smiled and lifted the locket that was hanged on his neck, all of them felt proud of him because of his faithfulness. "What a faithful man you are. We're proud of our friend." Ten smiled warmly, all of them smiled as well. "I gotta go, see you guys tonight."

The four mouthed an 'okay' before Mark turned around and went on his way to his destination he decided to go to.

15 minutes later, he arrived at the place. I think you already know where he is, he's at his previous home, the memories flooded again as he took his first step on the front porch, it was already abandoned ever since Mark left.

The wood squeaks as he step on them, threatening to break. The paints of the walls were cracked, webs everywhere, broken chairs and tables. It's just really weird for him, weird and scary.

He headed upstairs, feeling the cold air crawling on his skin, the memories will run all over his mind as he looked at the things he once had.

He stopped at a room, a room which he never entered until now. I forgot to tell you, there was a room which the previous owner forbid Mark to enter. He got curious on that room so he decided to at least take a peek on the things hidden in there, no one will find out anyway.

There was nothing special at the room, just some dusty books on the old looking table with brown painted walls. There was nothing special....

Or aren't there?

He checked every books and papers all around, but only one thing caught his attention. It's not a book....

It's a diary.

A diary with 'Lucas' written on the cover, and a picture of a man who really looks like Mark.

He started to read the first page, and laughed because of how adorable he is.

August 2, 1907

It was a wonderful day, me and Minhyung hanging out again at our usual place. Just me and my love. He is a total prankster, he plays prank on me all the time and my fear will never get tired. It's just so unfair, I get scared when he started to prank on me but when I do it he will just blankly stare at me and laugh after. But that's okay, I love him.

"Aww, so adorable." Mark chuckled, and proceeded to the next page.

August 15, 1907

Minhyung didn't showed up the whole morning, no wonder where he was. But aside from Minhyung, I can feel that my stepsisters were looking at me like their going to murder me or something. I have a bad feeling about this.

Mark got curiouser and curiouser, so he hurriedly turned to the next page to find out what will happen next.

August 23, 1907

I found out that Minhyung was dead, he was murdered. I saw his mutilated body and it hurts me so much, and I also found out that my stepmother killed him. Why did she do that? He didn't do anything wrong, why are they so cruel? They're heartless! But I can't do anything because it's in the past now, I can't bring my Minhyung's life back. One more reason to kill them all, I will definitely do it without hesitation and regrets.

Mark felt bad for Lucas, his previous boyfriend was murdered, one of the reasons why his soul became dark. He now know the other reason why Lucas became a heartless murderer, why he was called a demon.

August 27, 1907

I heard my stepsisters' footsteps, and some metals banging on each other. I have no idea what those are but I think they're going to do something bad. They're looking for me, no, they grabbed me by the foo

"Oh, not finished?" Mark turned all the pages and wore a pout instantly, that was the last happening that Lucas wrote. He was about to put it back when he saw a paper fell down from the back of the diary, a paper with his name on it. He got curious and opened the page where the paper came from.

January 3, 2020

There was this guy, I want to kill him because I don't want someone to be here, and what if he and my stepsisters are related? But I was stunned when I saw his face, he looks like Minhyung, but a bit opposite. He's the one who is scared of me, he looks cute when he's scared. He made me feel that I don't want to kill anymore.

Mark was touched, he really changed just because of him, but then realized that Lucas was referring to his previous boyfriend.

There are only two contents at the back of the diary, and the month gap is really long. January to October.

"He must be too lazy to write so he just going to write it in his mind." Mark laughed and continued to read.

October 16, 2020

This is my last day, I'm leaving my Mark for a while. I will be back, and I know that he will wait for me. I love him so much, not because he looks like Minhyung but because of who he is, I feel guilty on what I'm going to do today, but I have to. I'm going to the other side.

Mark smiled softly and closed the diary, he decided to keep the diary for himself, so that he can have additional memories of Lucas.

Mark successfully exited the house, and he decided to go on a café since he got hungry.

He stopped on a nearby café and ordered what he wants (a/n: of course he's going to buy what he wants dzuuh b0Bo m0 aUtHoR)

After he ordered, he sat down on the last seat since he wanted to be alone and refreshed.

Minutes of having a moment alone, he noticed someone standing in front of him.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" Mark looked up and was extremely shocked, he really looks like Lucas with hazel brown eyes, or was he Lucas?

"U-Uh... Yeah, sure."

The man smiled genuinely, Mark's heart dropped as he noticed that the man's smile and Lucas' were the same, like there's no difference. "You really look like the man who always appear on my dreams." Mark raised his brow, he was confused. How can he be in someone's dream if he doesn't even know him, or doesn't he?

"I was in a coma for 6 months, and I just woke up last week. The dream I had when I was in a very very deep sleep looks like you." Then they went quiet.

A few crickets chirping, Mark have the courage to break the awkward silence. "I-I'm--"

"Mark, Mark Lee right?" Mark was really shocked, but he still managed to nod his head. "L-Luca--"

"Yukhei, Wong Yukhei." He offered his hand to Mark, he accepted it with an awkward smile. Yukhei smiled as he saw the locket Mark have.

"You kept it."

"Yeah..."

They were staring at each other, eyes were smiling.

"You know, I only saw you in my dreams but I think I love you."

Mark smiled as he heard Yukhei's a little bit awkward words, he's like Lucas.

"Yukhei, I gotta go. My dad's waiting for me at home." Yukhei placed a pout on his lips, feeling sad because Mark will leave him alone after 2 minutes of talking. "Do you really have to go?"

Mark nodded.

"We can still see each other tomorrow though."

"But what if I wake up and find out that you were no longer here?"

Mark looked down and smiled, remembering those words, those were the words that he said to his very own Lucas, and now he knows what to answer.

"I won't be gone."