3

~Mark's POV~

"Did something happened to you little man?" The not so old woman asked me as I went outside of the house to work, she asked me with fear and concern in her eyes. "W-Why did you asked ma'am?"

"Our neighbors saw the demon's red eyes on your front porch, I'm just going to ask if that creature hurt you." The old woman held my hand, man, the people here are really kind. "I'm alright, nothing happened to me." I lied, I don't want them to worry or to say to move out. I'm too lazy to move out, I'm sure that I was just hallucinating. "Are you sure?"

"I am sure ma'am. Good morning by the way." I smiled and continued to walk as I heard her greeted back, the red lights that I saw last night, could it be the demon's eyes?

-----------

"Good morning Mark." My workmate, Taeyong greeted me with his warm smile, I have to greet back in order to hide my tired face with a creepy and stressful back story. "Morning."

"Dude, look at your eyes." Johnny pointed at my face, I looked at the screen of my phone and sighed. "Did something happened last night?" Johnny added, I ruffled my hair and nodded, he then gasped, he misunderstood me. "Really?!"

"No John, something terrifying happened to me last night that's why I barely slept."

"Can you tell me then?"

"Later Johnny, let's work first." Johnny nodded and started our work, while doing my work, I still can't stop thinking if I'm just hallucinating or not. What I saw was kinda real though.

I then looked at the mirror that was being put on my desk, and I saw a scar on my right cheek. My nails aren't long enough to create a scratch on my cheek, and the scar was kinda fresh like it was just last night or whatever.

What if..... The demon went closer to me while I was asleep?!

"OH SH--" i immediately stood up and everyone noticed me, they all looked at me confused."Sh....She is going out to the cafeteria, right boss?" Thank God I found our boss, my boss loves me because she said that I am just like her son, she is around 50 or something. "Yes, yes you're right Mark."

I sat back down, not looking at anyone but I know that my friends around me were looking at me.

--------------

I entered the cafeteria, since our 30 minutes break finally came. I walked towards my usual seat, not only mine but ours. Johnny, Taeyong, Ten and Haechan were there, waiting for me.

"Hey Mark." Ten smiled, I smiled at them as well. And as I sat down, they all leaned closer to me. "So, tell us what happened." Johnny whispered, but soft enough for my friends to hear. "You won't believe this, I swear."

"Stop acting like a gay Mark Lee!" Taeyong shouted, I instantly put a pout on my lips and whined. "But I am gay!"

"Oh, you're right."

"So, what happened?" Haechan asked, I sighed, ready to tell them everything. "So guys, this is it....."

"I was watching a movie last night, and in the middle of the movie the lights started flickering. Then the voice of the characters changed and the TV went off suddenly. After that all of the lights turned off, like all of them." They listened to me with a serious face, Haechan's mouth even formed an 'o' shape.

"Then when I got into the room, I felt some chills, the air went cold and I can also feel that someone was watching. Here's the worst, at 3 am sharp, I suddenly woke up when I felt my blanket slowly moving and I saw some two red some sort of eyes on the door, and the door was open. It spoke to me, WITH A DEEP CREEPY VOICE!" I started to panic, they started to panic as well. "You live alone right?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah, I live alone. My neighbors said that there's a 'demon' who lived there, and.... And--" I started panicking, and was cut off by the chill Ten. "I heard about that too, but I don't think that those stories were true though. A lot of people say that it was just an Urban Legend, but don't forget to pray everytime."

"That didn't looked fake to me, but I think it was just an intruder."

--------------

My work was finally done, I packed up my things and walked on my way home. The streets were quiet, I can only hear my footsteps and the crickets.

And when I arrived, in the front of my house, I saw the red lights again, but this time, it was on my window, but immediately disappeared when I blinked. "I was just hallucinating." I took a deep breath and entered the house.

I did the usual things, eating my dinner, took a quick shower, put on my pajamas and went to bed since it was very late. But before I could go to sleep, I felt this eerie feeling around me again, so I prayed and forced myself to sleep, the prayer didn't worked.

I woke up when I heard my phone fell from my drawer that was beside my bed, it was 12 am.

I groaned and reached my phone, but my arm was too short so I surprisingly fell off the bed. "Damn!" I angrily grabbed my phone, of course I would be mad, this phone woke me up in the middle of the night.

I froze when I caught something in the corner of my eye, it was red.

And as I turned to my right side, which was under my bed. They were right, I'm not hallucinating.

I saw a man, with his mouth being slit from ear to ear, his eyes were glowing red, his nails were very long and he's full of blood, and I think he was smiling at me while tilting his head.

Jesus Christ.......