6

Their game was finally done, the four hurriedly went home, Mark helped them grab a taxi since he knew that it was going to rain. "Are you sure about this Mark?" Johnny asked, concerned about Mark, of course they will because they just saw the freaking demon in there and Mark will be there with him until he'll die in his hands. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." Mark gave them a reassuring smile, the rain drops slowly as the taxi ran farther and farther. Mark checked the time on his phone, it was already 3 in the afternoon. "Man, they stayed here for too long. I hope Ten is okay." Mark said, he was now at his front porch, not noticing Lucas standing at the other edge.

Mark went inside for a mug of hot chocolate, and decided to watch a movie as he was finished. Lucas followed, his red eyes were glued on Mark, observing his actions. Mark can feel that someone was behind him, there's no other than Lucas, he can tell since it's like a ghostly presence. His smile turned upside-down as he remembered what Lucas did to his friend. "Why did you do that?" Mark asked without even turning his face behind.

Mark didn't got a response from Lucas.

"Yah! I'm asking you--"

He didn't finished his question as he felt something sharp hitting on Mark's left cheek, and he found out that it was a broken glass. He fell off the ground, hot chocolate was also spilled on the ground. "Listen here human." Lucas kneeled down and grabbed Mark's collar, he can even see the human crying. "You are very lucky that I gave you time, this is my house human, and I can get what I want." Lucas harshly let Mark go and fell on the broken glass he threw. "But my friend is not included in this crap."

"They went into my house and called me. If I can't take your life, then I will take theirs, all of them." Mark didn't wanted to die, he didn't wanted his friends to die either. So he looked at Lucas to ask for another option. "Is there any other option aside from the two months thing?"

Lucas looked away from Mark for a minute, he was thinking about other options for him to give to the human. "There is one."

Mark looked at his red eyes again, his face was enlightened. "What option is that?" Lucas looked back at him with an evil looks.

"Find the killers' bloodline...."

Mark was flustered, he stood up and waited for Lucas to continue his words. "And kill them all."

"W-What?! I can't do that!"

The lights turned off as he raised his voice, Mark still can see Lucas' red eyes glowing and  staring at him without blinking. Mark maintained his angry face even if Lucas gave him some creeps. "Y-You! Turn on the lights! You crazy demon son of a--"

"I didn't do that."

Mark was silent for seconds, he felt embarrassed on what he said. "Oh...."

Mark fell back down as he heard the loud roar of the thunder and saw the strike of the lightning, he was also scared of those things, most people are. Lucas can hear that Mark was crying, he heard a multiple sniffs from Mark who was covering his face on his hands. "Get up."

"I-I--" The thunder roared again and that caused Mark to fall on Lucas' arms, he couldn't believe that he can touch or hold the ghost. It was still 3:40 pm but the light from the outside was no longer visible.

"Don't worry, I'm here." That actually made Mark's heart flutter, he nodded and went on his way to the kitchen to find the broom and a piece of cloth to clean the chocolate mess. He went back only to find out that the mess was no longer there, he can see Lucas, walking back to the living room where Mark was.

"Lucas.... About what you said earlier..."

"Yes?"

"I will do it, fo the sake of mine and my friends' life." Mark was actually unsure of his decision, but he wants to live, and he doesn't want his friends to be involved here. "Very well." Lucas disappeared again without Mark noticing.

-------------------

It was 10 pm, Mark was lying on his bed, ready to sleep but the thunder and lightning kept on attacking, the rustling of the trees were too harsh for Mark's hearing.

He covered himself with his blanket, he's not afraid of what's or who's inside, he's afraid of the heavy rain outside.

Mark was silently crying, not knowing that Lucas was standing behind him, listening and observing Mark shivering from fear.

Lucas put something on Mark's nightstand, and of course, Mark noticed it since his glowing red eyes were too visible. Mark didn't cared about it, until he heard the sound of a lullaby, he became sleepy and fell into his deep slumber.

Lucas was looking at Mark slowly fell into his dreamland, while playing his music box he had when he was alive.

He really had no idea why he felt pity for Mark.