5

~Lucas' POV~

"Your soul will do."

I felt guilty when I said that, I don't know why, I didn't showed any mercy even on kids.

Mark then turned to me, and kneeled while looking into my eyes. "Tell me first what I have done wrong to you, then kill me." It made my guilt grew stronger, I actually have a reason why I kill everyone who live here, what if they were relatives with the killers? "All I want is revenge, killing people is my role."

"Why?"

"People were cruel." I also kneeled to reach his chin, I held it for him to look up, and then I grabbed his jaw harshly, making him yelp in pain. "They did this to me!" I showed my face when I died for a stupid and brutal reason.

"Don't kill me, please. I still have a lots of dreams to catch." Mark begged, I loosened my hand on his face because my guilt hit me again. I stood up, looking at Mark who was also looking at my red eyes.

I won't....

'Just make out with me.' Mark thought, I can read minds so I know what's going on the other's mind. I never expected for Mark to think that way. "Wait, what?"

"What?"

"Your mind just said that I will make out with you." Mark's eyes widened, making me slightly smirk. "How did you know?" I raised my index finger and pointed it on my head, meaning I can read everyone's minds. Mark nodded and let out an awkward smile. "Ahhh... Haha, I was just kidding." I nodded and looked away from him. "Okay."

"What should I do, L-Lucas?"

"Enjoy your life, you only have two months left." I said with coldness, stoic face was still sticked on me. "What?!"

"You heard me."

Mark was silent for seconds, I know that he still have something to say so I just stayed in front of him.

"Just kill me right now." Mark sighed, I need to remember my role. A monster, a creature without mercy, a demon in everyone's eyes. But my guilt rises when I see him, the feeling that I don't want to kill anymore.

"Stop being so stubborn." I disappeared from Mark's sight, and perfect timing, four people arrived, looks like his friends.

~Mark's POV~

"G-Guys!" I was very happy that my friends came, and Lucas was no longer here. "Why are you here?"

"Since there's no work today, maybe we could have some fun here." Taeyong said as he raised a some sort of big box, I don't know what's inside so I think it would be fun since it's a surprise.

"Okay then, maybe it would be fun."

They all cheered up, they put the box on the small table, that was in front of my couch and facing the TV. "Time for fun." Donghyuck smiled and slowly opened the box.

They finally opened the box

And inside the box

Was an

Ouija board...

"What?! So we're going to play this?!"

"Relax, this is going to be fun. Trust us." Johnny gave me a pat on my shoulder with his reassuring smile to me. I know this game, it can summon spirits, mostly bad ones. "I can't do this, I can't!"

"Aww come on Mark, please. Just this once." Ten pleaded.

"Fine! Fine!" I sat down with them, feeling scared and nervous of what they will gonna do. "I have a bad feeling about this." I added.

They started the game, they asked the usual question first like 'are there any spirits here?' the thing where we put our two fingers moved to the word 'YES', yeah, that's obvious, there's a handsome but evil spirit here in this house. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Ten's eyes widened, we then continued the game. "A-Are you a bad spirit or nah?" Johnny asked again, then the glass moved to the word 'NO', they all sighed in relief, but I saw Lucas standing behind them, playfully smirking.

Oh no......

"How did you died?" Taeyong asked.

"Oh no! Don't ask that--" It's too late, the glass moved, forming the sentence 'I died because they're cruel'. We both stayed silent until the glass moved to the letters 'M A R K', They all looked at me in a complete horror, I feel the same as them. I looked at Lucas who was now looking at me with a straight face. "W-What is it?"

The glass moved again, forming the sentence 'If I can't take yours, then I will take theirs'. Then Ten suddenly flew into the air and banged into the concrete wall, he crouched in pain but none of us can help because the game is not yet finished. Ten was lifted on the air while he was holding his own neck, like someone was choking him. Yes that's someone, that's Lucas.

No...

Lucas then looked at me, his eyes were full of revenge, I stared at him, begging to let my friend go.

"L-Lucas.... I will enjoy my two months of living, t-take my life, d-don't hurt them."

Lucas then appeared on their sights, removing his hands from Ten. He looked at me, and gave me an evil look.

"Well then, your two months starts.... Tomorrow."