11

"You should leave then."

Mark became silent after that, but his mad face was still plastered. "This place is too dangerous for stubborns like you!"

"I won't leave this place!"

"You are so stubborn!" Lucas eyes kept on glowing, long nails are maintained, showing that he's extremely mad at Mark. "I already told you earlier! You can kill me, you can do whatever you want to me! But I will never leave this place, I will never leave you!"

"But I am--"

"Whatever you are, I will never leave my friend behind! But if you want to kill me, turtore me, and make me a killer, then do it! But you can never change my mind." Mark forced himself to stand up and walked away, he decided to head in his room.

Lucas remained frozen on his spot, it was the first time he told someone to leave because he's dangerous, the people around their house is dangerous.

He treated Mark differently, he protected Mark, he felt pity everytime he'll do things that can hurt Mark.

Does that mean he's in love?

Mark successfully entered his room, bearing the pain on his foot as he walked, he was mad, and upset. He sat on his bed, wondering why Lucas just told him to leave because the house is dangerous, he himself is also dangerous. Mark started to cry, he was too sensitive. A single shout can scare Mark that's why his parents were very careful on their words.

Sniffs and sobs filled the room, Mark was wiping his own tears, he really don't want to leave the house because Lucas was there. He was crying while facing the window, not noticing Lucas standing behind him, feeling guilty of what he did.

"Mark?" Lucas gently called the younger, he slowly turned around as he heard the deep voice of Lucas behind him, his eyes were red and puffy. Lucas walked towards his side, and hugged him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"I won't be stubborn anymore, I promise." Mark hugged back but tighter than the older, Lucas maintained his position to comfort Mark, at least make him go back to sleep. "I-I promise....." Lucas rubbed Mark's back, comforting him. The sobs slowly faded away from their hearing, being replaced by light snores.

And Lucas just realized....

That he was in love with the younger.

---------------------

"Let me go!!" Mark heard a scream from a man, a familiar man and an evil laughs of two women. He was in an old house, also a familiar house. He followed the voice and he found out that the voice came from a familiar room, he can hear chains, flesh being torn apart, screams and laughs.

"Dad doesn't love you! You want to know why? Because you're gay!"

"Dad loves me! He accepts me for who I am! Let me go you freaking step sisters!"

Mark finally got the strength to enter the room, his jaw dropped as he saw the man he love lying in the bed with two women standing on both sides laughing like a villain. He shouted and called the man's name but he seemed invisible to them, he just stared at them, full of worry and anger.

No, Lucas.....

Lucas had chains both of his hands, thorns tangled on his neck, bleeding mercilessly. The other woman grabbed the knife, making Lucas panic, Mark was panicking as well.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"Since you're a boy who always smiles, a sunshine. Let's add up your smile okay?" The woman dug her knife into the right corner of Lucas' lips and ran it until it reached the ear. Mark can hear the older scream in pain, but he couldn't do about it, so he just cried while watching the brutal scene. The other woman did the same to Lucas, he was now gurgling his own blood.

Mark noticed that his stomach was already being stabbed before his mouth,  he stared at them with pure anger. Sweat were visible all over his body.

Lucas said something, Mark can still hear it clearly even though he was almost drinking his own blood.

"I-I will kill you all." Then Lucas lost his energy, he lost his life and his eyes were opened, you can see the anger in it.

"Mark..."

Someone called him but it's like a whisper until it became stronger and stronger.

"Mark!" Mark woke up, sweat was evident on his forehead, tears were also evident on his eyes. He was dreaming, dreaming a horrible dream.

"T-Taeyong....." Mark hugged his friend, he then turned his face around but Lucas was nowhere to be seen. "What are you doing here?"

"You called me. Remember?" Mark was confused, he was sleeping all the time. "No I--" He then saw Lucas outside his door, staring at him. He realized that it was him who called Taeyong, and he was safe. He felt relieved. "Yeah, I called you. I'm sorry I forgot. By the way, what about your work?"

"Well the company...... Was burned yesterday, so we all have a break. They're on their way." Mark nodded at Taeyong, his mind was still on his dream, thinking if that dream was related on Lucas' death or it's just a silly one.

"Stay right here Mark, I'm going to wait for the others outside." Mark gave him a nod again, watching him walking out of the room. And as Taeyong disappeared on Mark's sight, Lucas appeared, replacing the other. "Lucas..... I thought you were gone. Lucas, I have a dream earlier, it was a horrible dream. It was about you, I'm scared Lucas."

"I know that you're dreaming, and I know what you're dreaming."

"You do?" Lucas continued to stare at the younger, "I do. I did that, you needed that."

"I-I.... I will find them, the-they were cruel and-and--" Mark was cut off by Lucas when he held his hand and kissed it, the younger was surprised but he liked it, he was calmed down."Calm down Mark, calm down."

"I won't let you down Lucas....." Mark put his head on Lucas' chest, feeling comfortable again.

"Hey Mark they're here--" They all stopped and froze when they saw Mark leaning his head on the poltergeist's chest, the ghost they summoned the last time they visited Mark, the ghost who almost killed Ten.

Mark immediately pushed Lucas off the bed, wearing his fake nervous smile as he faced his friends. "Hey guys.... C-Come on in."

"So, you're dating a ghost?" Haechan asked in a straightforward tone, they can see Lucas since he wanted them to see him. "N-No! What ghost?"

"W-We can see him, we're so glad that you're fine, bye!" Ten attempted to run with the three but was stopped when Lucas spoke. "You can stay here with Mark, I won't mind."

"S-Sure sir....." Johnny was the first one to enter the room, all of them were silent, scared of the red eyed guy who was staring at them.

"He always stares at everyone, but don't worry, we have a deal." Mark turned to Lucas and winked, the older turned his face away in order to hide his feelings for the younger, it might be visible on his face.

"So guys, are you dating?" Ten asked in the middle of their silence.

"Us? No, no." Mark shook his hands and laughed, and he asked them to move closer, they all did, and they saw Mark smirked.

"Not yet."