12

"Not yet."

"I can hear you Mark."

Mark remained silent with the four, then laughed after. Lucas knew that Mark was thinking about him almost every night, but Mark can't read his mind so he better remain it as a secret.

After their small talk, they went outside to eat, play games, watch movies and talk again. Lucas was with them all the time to make sure that Mark is safe and alright, he makes sure that the others were alright as well.

"You're walking all the time Mark, are yoy sure that you're alright?" Taeyong asked, worry was on his eyes. "It hurts but I don't care."

After a 30 second silence, someone's phone buzzed, it was Ten's. "Sorry guys but I gotta go, Kun's waiting for me at the park." Ten stood up and waved goodbye to them, they were surprised because why would Ten's enemy since highschool wait for him at the park? "Wait, are you guys.... Dating or something?" Johnny asked, confused. Ten just smiled genuinely at the squad, with hearts in his eyes. "Yes. Yes we're dating."

"Yah! You didn't told us!" They all shouted, with happiness and they were a bit of upset too, can't believe he lied to them. "Sorry guys but I really have to go, bye guys!"

Ten's buzz was followed by Taeyong, it wasn't a buzz but a ringtone, like someone's calling. "Jaehyun...." Taeyong smiled while putting the phone on his ear, his eyes were smiling too. "What? Right now? Okay, I'm on my way."

The three went silent, waiting for Taeyong to tell them something. "Guys, I gotta go too. Jaehyun's waiting for me at home." Mark and the two nodded, they all know about Taeyong and Jaehyun's relationship. The three went silent again, waiting for someone's phone to ring. And seconds later, Haechan's phone rang. "Hey Renjun."

A few talks they had, Haechan put down the phone and looked at the two. "I gotta go to guys, Renjun was waiting for me at home. He says he has a surprise." Haechan gave them a wink and a smirk, Johnny's phone followed, Mark sighed as he heard his phone rang. "Is it Doyoung?"

"Yes Mark, I'm sorry but I gotta go too."

"It's okay, have fun on your date though."

And now, Mark was left alone by his friends. I mean, not alone because Lucas was with him. "Why does everyone got their own boyfriends but I still got none?" Mark whined and wore a pout on his lips after, he can feel that Lucas was walking to his seat. "But you have friends though."

"I know, but receiving kisses everyday is different." Mark sighed, not looking at Lucas, so that he can stop himself from kissing the older, he might kill him. "You can have them someday."

Lucas sat down on the couch, watching Mark pouting. "I want someone to hug me in the back and whisper 'i love you' to my ear. Like, how does it feel?"

Mark stood up and went to Lucas' place, the older was shocked when Mark sat on his lap, leaning his chin on his shoulder. "Is it okay if I'll sit like this?"

"It's okay. I won't mind."

Mark faced Lucas, looking at him from hair to chin. Lucas felt awkward since it was the first time he did this to him, Mark then put a pout on his lips, and stroked some of the older's hair. "When was the last time you smiled?"

Lucas went sad as he heard the question, he remembered that, but it was too painful to recall it. He wanted to get mad at Mark but at the same time he loves the younger, he has to tell him. "The day before I died."

"Like this?" Mark showed him the pendant and pointed at the photo where Lucas was smiling with pure happiness.

"Yes, like that Mark."

Mark then closed the pendant and put it back into his pocket, he looked at Lucas' eyes, both lips and eyes were smiling. "Can you still smile?"

"I don't know Mark... Maybe I can't."

Mark smiled wider while looking at the older's eyes, then his eyes traveled down to his lips. "What will you do if I can make you smile?"

Their faces were now inches apart, they didn't moved, just enjoying the moment looking at each other's eyes. "I'll offer my smile as my gift to you."

Mark then smirked and went closer to Lucas' face, he can now feel the breath of the older.

Lucas felt his lips went warm, and he realized that Mark's lips were connected to his. He felt happy, like really happy. He was shocked at first but responded to the kiss after, their lips moved with passion and love, eyes closed feeling the love.

Mark felt that Lucas' lips stretched sidewards, telling that he's smiling. Mark tightly gripped on Lucas' shirt, feeling the extreme happiness he felt right now, he can't believe that he made the older smile again, he brought the demon back to who he was, of who he used to be. Mark broke the kiss to see the older if he really smiled, and he was right, Lucas was smiling, his red eyes formed Cresent, they were smiling as well.

"Y-You were smiling Lucas!"

"I am?" Mark nodded.

"I am! Thank you Mark....." Lucas leaned closer once again for another kiss, Mark knew what he wants so he connected his lips with the older again. They both felt their smiles even though they closed their lips using each other's.

"I... Love you, Lucas."

"I.... Felt.... The same way as yours, Mark. I love you too." Mark then hugged Lucas with enough tightness to make the older feel that he really loves him, they were comfortable on their embraces. "I'm proud of myself."

"I'm proud of you too."

Mark touched Lucas' lips, which are still smiling. "This smile is only for me."

"It's all yours Mark." Mark then leaned his chin back on the older's shoulder, sighing while feeling the older's loving embrace. "I can't believe you changed."

"And it's because of you, I'm thankful that you came."

"So, will you be my boyfriend?"

Lucas smiled genuinely and gave Mark a peck on his lips as he faced the older.

"I would love to."