Chapter 10: Ibiki's Student

Author’s note is essential to understand this chapter.

This first part is written in Ibiki’s point of view, NOT the narrator’s. Ibiki refers to her as “Kaida-Rin Yoso” because that is what she introduced herself as. He does NOT know that he is her father so he doesn’t call her Melody (yet). Again, her code name is Yukari.

Trust and believe that you will know when a personality is stepping forward. But this will not happen in this chapter. I’ll explain their personalities later, possibly next chapter, I’m not sure yet.

On with the show!!!! XD 

Chapter 10:

            ***Ibiki’s POV***

 I got a letter from Hokage-sama via Oki. It said that I needed to gather her things from the class room and meet her in his office. I sighed, slightly irritated, but also worried. ‘Why is she in his office and not at school?’ I thought. I confidently strutted through the hallways to Iruka’s classroom, intimidating a few people on the way. I thought about Kaida-Rin compared to these children. She wasn’t afraid of me. She seemed to appreciate my presence instead of dread it. Maybe it was what she went through, or that she seemed to be more powerful than me.

But even Kisame feared me and killed his own comrades and escaped to keep secretes from being revealed in my torcher chamber. ‘Speaking of which, I have to be careful about that… I don’t think that I shouldn’t tell her about my job. It would definitely bother her…’ I thought solemnly. I entered the classroom, taking everything in, and the chattering children went silent. ‘This isn’t right. She doesn’t belong here this atmosphere is too chearful and .... relaxed… she is at a whole other level than these brats. She belongs with me… WTF? Where did that come from?!

“Ibiki-san!” Iruka stood up from his desk to greet me with a confused smile. I silently showed him the note with a stoic expression.

“Where is her desk?” I asked emotionlessly as Iruka read the paper. I didn’t like the way the kids were looking at me. It was weird to be around children after my brother…. ‘Don’t think about that right now!

“Next to Uchiha Sasuke, but I have her things right here. He handed me a plain black backpack that was obviously picked out to be inconspicuous, knowing her.

“Thanks.” I replied, blunt as could be.

“No problem Ibiki-san! Feel free to come by anytime!” He stated cheerfully. He suddenly looked guilty about something. “And… could you tell Yukari that I’m sorry?” I was about to ask him who Yukari was, then I remembered that it was Kaida’s code name.

Sorry?’ I picked up on the key word. “What happened?” I was concerned and not sure if I should be mad at Iruka or groaning because of Kaida’s antics. ‘Or both. Probably both.’ I thought exasperated. Iruka leaned forward and whispered to me.

“I said some things that I… shouldn’t have said… She got really mad and ran out with Naruto and I guess that she’s in Hokage-sama’s office now. I feel horrible… but her chakra!” He whispered harshly as the students murmured amongst themselves. “It was terrifying! It might have been as bad as the Kuubi’s!” He was wide-eyed and anxious. I face palmed. Yep, it was both.

Damn, I sure as hell’ve got my work cut out for me...’ “I’ll take care of it, kid. Thanks.” I removed my hand from my face. I took a quick glance at where she sat and Sasuke Uchiha had is eyes trained on me. I grunted and walked to the door. “I’ll pass it on.”