Facts for the Confused Reader #1

FACTS ABOUT JOW!!!!

1)      Kaida-Rin Melody Morino-Yoso literally means “Little Dragon-Companion; Melody; In the forest- Elements”

2)      Melody has two alternate egos and she also has PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) (Thank you for correcting me @Themesongs.)

3)      Most people with multiple personality disorder (MPD) cannot communicate with their other egos. Melody can only do this by being on the same mental plain as Suirō (like when Naruto can contact Kurama in that barred cell but Suirō’s plain looks nothing like Kurama’s cell). Melody and her alternate egos argue in front of Suirō’s cell.

4)      She doesn’t like to talk about the “chambers”

5)      She didn’t tell the Hokage about her MPD or Suirō because she was afraid he wouldn’t let her into the village.

6)      She is terrified of being thought of a disappointment. Especially by her father.

7)      I am still figuring out what her twin’s name should be

8)      She addresses her brothers by order of age: sama- oldest (Hiroshi), san- second oldest (Ryu), chan- twin (N/A)

9)      All of my OC’s are named based on their personalities.

10)  Melody and her twin have different fathers.

11)  The story starts months before the Naruto series begins. (You will discover this next chapter.) This is why they are not all the ages that they really are at the start of the Naruto series yet.

12)  Chakra is basically the diesel (refined) form of Chi.

13)  The technical term for a dragon spirit sealed inside of a human is “Guardian” because the human is “guarding” the dragon and using its power to “guard” the people.

14)  I wrote “Kaida’s POV” for the first several chapters to get everyone used to the idea of that is the name she goes by. From here on out she will be known a Melody when mentioning POV unless her alternate ego’s have taken over.

15)      You won’t find out about her ENTIRE past until the chunin exams. XD (Yes I am mean.)

Does that answer everyone’s questions? If I haven’t answered your question, PLEASE let me know. :)

Next chappy will be up in a few days. :P AMAZING pic on the side that I just had to share.

Stay fabulous! <3

KatieNara