Prologue: The Yōso History

The prologue is finally rewritten! :D

*************************************************************************************

Prologue: The Yoso History

The Yōso clan once dominated the ninja world when the Sage of Six Paths ruled. They were well known for their culture, intellect, creativity, resourcefulness, power, and feared kekkei genkai, Utsukushī-me. The Yōso lived in peace with the other clans for many years, however, when the Sage died and fighting broke out for land and power, they wanted nothing to do with it and stayed a neutral clan. When the Yōso could no longer hide and avoid fighting where they resided, they took to the west. No one knew where they went or how long they were gone before they were discovered to be missing, but I know... and they know...

The Yōso clan lived in peace again under the rule of a powerful monarchy but that all changed when the jealous second born son of the king killed him and his older brother. This new king was a tyrant and a scoundrel, killing and banishing everyone in his way. He created the Ten Branches; the first being the main branch or royal family, and the tenth being for the outcasts and experiments. To escape an unavoidable death, the tyrant's fiery sister, the princess, fled to the tenth branch.

Soon after, however, a prophecy provided by an old widowed oracle that a child of this princess would be the savior of the people. My personal goal in life? Find this savior and make him or her restore the balance between the kekkei genkai wielders of my clan, because without this child, we will cease to exist.