33 - Headquarters

Start from the beginning

You were first met with Molly's gaze, she smiled straight at you and abandoned her cooking and came running over to help you out of the fireplace. "(y/n), hello dear!" She pulled you out of the fireplace and in for a hug. "Dinner won't be too long, we'll have to wait until the meetings finished oh and wait until Harry gets here." 

"Meeting?" You questioned. 

"All will be explained later dear but I think there's a few people you'll like to see." You nodded and grabbed your trunk and moved towards the kitchen door but someone blocked your path. Standing in front of you was a tall dark-haired man in a velvet jacket smiling down at you. 

"Didn't think you'd go see the twins before me did you?" Sirius said in a soft voice which caused you to drop your things and wrap your arms around him. 

"Dad!" 

"Hello beautiful." He kissed the top of your forehead and hugged you back. "How've you been my girl?" 

"Bored out of my mind without my two nightmares and my Dad." You both laughed. 

"We'll talk later, we need to talk about what happened at the tournament but that can wait..." You nodded. 

"How's my favourite niece?" A happy, loud, comforting voice took you and Sirius out of your conversation. Now stood behind your dad was your Uncle Lupin. 

"Lupin!" You hugged the man. 

"It's good to see you (y/n)." 

"Where's Tonks?" 

"She's collecting Harry, they'll be here soon." 

"(y/n), your room is upstairs on the right with the girls." You nodded and grabbed your trunk again and started to climb the stairs. "Oh and another thing..." 

"Yeah?" 

"Your two nightmares are in there." Sirius pointed to a run down door which you knew lead to the study. 

"Thank you." You quickly grabbed your things and quickly dumped them into your room before running back down the stairs and heading to the study. 

You opened the door to the study rather slowly in order to not scare the boys. You peeped your head around the door and saw the two shuffling papers and small products inside their briefcase. Fred was also holding some sort of string and he seemed to be trying to hear through the wall into the kitchen. You stepped inside and spoke aloud. 

"Do I not get a hug from my two favourite nightmares?" 

"(Y/N)!" Both boys looked up from what they were doing and ran over to you. George tackled you into a hug first. Despite you not seeing them for very long they'd both changed ever so slightly. They'd both gotten slightly taller (if that was even possible) and they both finally had gotten a hair cut. 

"Bloody hell George it's only been four weeks." You laughed into his shoulder. He eventually pulled back before speaking again. 

"It's been a nightmare here." 

"How so?" You asked as Fred now hugged you. 

"All the shouting." He mumbled into your hair. "And Harry's been expelled well not just yet-"

"HARRY'S BEEN EXPELLED?!" You pulled away from Fred as you yelled. 

"Bloody hell (y/n) you're gonna make me go deaf." George complained. 

"WHAT HAPPENED WITH HARRY?" 

"He was attacked by some dementors." Fred started. 

"His git of a cousin Dudley was there at the time." George continued.