"You're beautiful Sana..." Tzuyu gently caressing her face.. "Always ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

Tzuyu sweetly smile as she kissed Sana's forehead... Tzuyu starts now kissing Sana's neck as her hand was now slowly removing her nightwear...

"Ahhhh..." Sana moan when Tzuyu starts sucking and licking her earlobes.. while her hand was now cupping and massaging her left breast .. "Oh G-God..." Sana close her eyes... "I-I miss your touch Tzuyu ..Mmmm..." Sana escape a little moan, when Tzuyu starts sucking her tongue and while her hand was buys squeezing her  ass.

Sana just fight back on their kiss until she wrapped her two arms to the latter's nape.

"You're so hot ~  Mommy..." Tzuyu said, while kissing and marking Sana's neck...  

"I'll gonna make you cum tonight..." Tzuyu said, as she face her wife...

"As I said before I would really love to take the honor cumming because of you..." Sana said...

"Brace yourself, cause I will not let you sleep tonight.."

"You're so beautiful Love, you never fails to amazed me...." Tzuyu sincerely said as she kissed Sana once again to her lips moving to the latter's shoulder her shoulder all the way to her stomach...

Sana's arch back the moment Tzuyu starts flicking her tongue to her navel...Tzuyu's hand suddenly move once again through her breast squeezing and sucking it for how many times...

"Ahhhh... F*ck..."

Sana moand louder, when Tzuyu reached her lowered part As she gently rub her covered core ...

"Your so wet already ◉‿◉.." Tzuyu smile at her... "I can feel it ..." She added and smirked.

"I'm already wet for you daddy.." Sana answer back as she seductively smile to Tzuyu...

"I like how aggressive you are (๑˙❥˙๑)."

"You don't like it ??..." Sana asked, as her eyes  suddenly landed to Tzuyu's lips...

Tzuyu just smile at her, she didn't response as she quickly removed Sana's bra and flicked her fully erect nipples between her fingers...

"Ohhhh... Sh*t..." Making Sana to let out a louder moan..

"I want you to moan my name tonight Mommy..."

"Yes.. Daddy..." Sana said, while catching her breath...

Tzuyu position herself down there, making Sana shiver the moment Tzuyu sexily slid down Sana's panties by just using her mouth...

"I was craving for this for how many months..." Tzuyu chuckle as she was staring at Sana's expose core.

"I swear to God I won’t stop until you’re shaking..." She added.

"Damn... You pervert .. just... Just do it already...." Sana said between her breath...

Tzuyu smirked, as she gently caressing the latter's thigh, showering it kisses until her lips reached Sana's woman hood...

"Ahhhhh... F*ck... Tzuyu~ahhh..."

Tzuyu gently kissed and sucking  the latter's clit, until she stick out her tongue and went inside of Sana...

"Ooh...G-God... Daddy...ahhh..."

Tzuyu spreads more the latter's legs. Her between Them as she gripped Sana's thigh to pulled her closer...

Sana's head can't stay still, she was close her eyes because of the pleasure that Tzuyu is giving her...

Tzuyu just totally took  her breath away by just giving  a simple lick through her clit...

"Ahhhhh...F*ck..." Sana start being a moaning machine the moment Tzuyu starts inserting her two finger to Sana's core, while still licking it...

"Ahhhh~ God... Faster D-Daddyy..."

Tzuyu thrusting her two fingers in and out and every thrusting to it she always perfectly hit the perfect spot that cause to her wife moan even louder than before...

"You're m-making me crazy Daddy Aaahhh  ~ sh*t....."

"I love making you crazy Mommy..." Tzuyu said within her thrust ....

Tzuyu once again cupped her breast, she suck and play with Sana's erected nipple while still thrusting her finger to Sana's core...

"Ohhh... G-gosh...ahhhhh F-faster daddy...."

Tzuyu kneeld and position herself, while thrusting her finger Tzuyu stick out her tongue and starts playing to Sana's button, and it add this to her wife to moan even louder...

"Ahhhh... F*ck....I'm c-cumming near Daddy... Ahhhh ......"

Tzuyu used all her force to thrust her fingers more faster as she already feel that Sana's core as already tighten...

"Ahhhh... Tzuyu~ah....."

Tzuyu deepen her thrust for one more time and Finally Sana release her orgasm... She breathlessly  catching her own breath, while Tzuyu once again kissed her swollen core and clean up all the her sweet orgasm before she  went back to her...

"I love you Mommy..." Tzuyu smile and kissed her forehead... She laid down beside her as she was also catching her own breath...

"I love you too Daddy ( ˘ ³˘)♥...

xxxxx