She didn't even have her own children because she felt like she has to look after me ever since I was left all alone here.

The next one was Hiraya. She's a half Filipina and a half Japanese who came to Korea to be an exchange student, but she was seen by some of the staff of YG entertainment, and they asked her to be a trainee in our company, but she denied, but after a few months, she decided to be a trainee, like us.

I was not usually the talkative type of person, and I don't even talk to people I don't know, but, she was an exemption.

When I was younger, our family cook was also a Filipina so I got really curious about her, so even though we are not in the same team because she's from team b, we still became friends. She also really has a great voice!

"I am Hiraya! I am half Filipina and half Japanese, I became a trainee when I was 17 years old. I hope we create good memories together," she said before finally giving her mic to Mulan who's just busy looking at her question.

"Hi! I am Mulan, and yes, my name is named after the disney princess. The question given to me is about my family."

"Well, I have two older siblings, a mother, a father and my grandma. I am also the youngest daughter, and I am a 2002 liner," she said and even bowed after.

"So, that's all for our questions! Thank you for asking us! I assure you that we would do this again someday!" Nari eonnie said and we all waved goodbye after.

"This was the Aces!" we said as we are all standing up before bowing our heads.

"And cut!" the director said and we all smiled at each other, the staff members even congratulated us and we thanked them.

"Nice job, girls! Now go and ready! We will treat you good food," the staff told us so we all shouted in delight and they just laughed at our silliness. I am so happy, because it's been a while since the last time I ate something I can call "food" but I don't know if I can even eat something today because of so much excitement.

As the five of us are inside the elevator, I instantly took my phone and put my earpods in order to listen to Treasure's debut song. I have heard and even sang a few lines for their b-side-Come to me, so I was really excited for their title track.

"Omg! I almost forgot! Let's all watch it later!" Eun kyung eonnie told me before taking my phone away then she even pinched my cheeks.

"But I want to watch it now!" I whined but she just stuck her tongue out before hiding my phone inside the pocket of her pants.

I just let out a deep sigh while silently waiting to get this over with so we can all go home and watch Treasure's debut mv.

• • •

We are in Hongdae, and it looks like we'll be getting BBQ and I'm kind of excited since we've been really short on food for the past few weeks so this is really something we can look forward to.

And also, there are no other costumers because of the pandemic so it's really great to eat here now.

When the order finally came, we thanked the staff and we started eating. The food is delicious as always, I really miss going to this place!

"Eat some more," Hiraya eonnie urged Mulan eonnie so my eyes went to the both of them. Mulan eonnie was only eating a piece of gimbap so I placed a meat on her plate. She looked at me with a surprise look so I gave her a smile.

"This is a rare opportunity, so please eat!" I joked but she just gave me a small smile.

Is there something wrong?