chapter 47

stream flower by jisoo! <3

chapter 47

"I'm here to give you a hug," I told Nari, who I accidently saw almost slamming her face on the dining table.

I hugged her tightly while she rests her chin on my arm. We're all exhausted because of the issue about our debut song getting leaked by a past trainee. It was even announced on national tv here in our country. It was that big of a deal here, especially since it's YG entertainment we're talking about. It's literally the most secretive entertainment and yet this happened to us.

There are even rumors circulating that it was actually YG himself who did that because he doesn't want us to debut yet. And some said that we deserved what happened because we're not talented enough to debut.

"Do you think we can get through this?" Nari asks me, and I gave her a nod immediately.

"Of course we can! We've been through so much!"

It sounded like I was just convincing myself. I know we can get through this, we don't have a choice. It's either we'll have a debut song to present tomorrow or we won't be able to debut in August.

"What are y'all doing here? Can I join?" I smiled when I saw Hiraya walking towards us. She looked like she jusst got back home from the company. She's been working hard on coming up with a dance move since she wanted to help too.

"I'm so exhausted!" she exclaimed before hugging me, I rubbed her arm since it was really evident in her face that she's tired and exhausted.

I really wish that we can get through this immediately, because my members deserve to see the fruit of their hardwork.

"Can you guys listen to what I made? I had Yedam sing this song for me. I wrote this with Nari in my mind though," Eunkyung said, before winking at Nari. We all laughed when Nari rolled her eyes jokingly at what Eunkyung said.

"I'm present too!" Mulan exclaimed, and we all laughed at her cuteness since it looked like she just woke up. We were really worried about her since yesterday she didn't come home and we found out that she passed out in our dance practice room from dancing too much.

"How are you feeling, princess?" I heard Nari asking Mulan in a hushed voice while making Mulan sit on her lap as we wait for Eunkyung to ready her laptop.

I fought the urge to squeal because of what I just witnessed, but I stopped myself. This two are just so cuteand I fint it funny everytime Nari turns into a marshmallow everytime she's talking to Mulan.

As soon as the music started and Yedam's voice was heard, we all screamed because it was so good! And we laughed immediately when we realized why Eunkyung said that it was Nari who was in her mind when she wrote this song. It was because the lyrics were about a cat and dog type of frienship, and it's literally them!

"This gotta be on the album," I said, smiling and humming along because it was catchy and the lyrics were cute. You really can tell that it was a song written by Eunkyung just by the melody itself.

And we all screamed once again when in the last part Nari's voice was heard saying Eunkyung's name while laughing. It was so cute! I really really really liked the song Eunkyung made!