How I met her father

Usually when guys meet their girlfriend's father they get scared ,they get awkward, start sweating and even start to think as to why she is dating me.

I mean she's too good for me , I think she should leave me and I should leave this place .I just wanna go home.

Well, in my case it was a lot different. It is the universally known fact that the first impression is the last impression . In my case ,it is what matters to know the person in front of me.

As I was saying we were , well Param and I tried calling her but there is no signal in her gully so it has always been a problem . And I told Param," If you want to win her before kalu calls her in the park earlier as we planned , we had to be quick ."

But there was the problem that she wasn't picking up her phone and so we went in front of her house as I suggested to Param ,and now the problem starts , Param told me that only her mother knows him and nobody else in the family knows him.

And that wasn't the only problem , we were in front of her house and both of us froze as to what to do now. Normally I'm confident ,but I haven't done something like this before today.

We went near her door and as we were about to ring the bell Param remembered that he didn't know the floor she lives on.

He told her grandfather would be on the ground but she could be on the first or the second floor and as he didn't know us , we might get beaten up.

So after pacing up and down in front of her house for almost 5-10 minutes, we saw her clothes on the balcony of the 2nd floor . But then Param chickened out and moved little away from the bell, so I rang it.

After waiting for the girl , we saw her arriving at the speed of light and said ,"niche wale floor par hai'' and then she was gone.

Now it was clear there was no second floor and hence the middle must be 1st. But as she still hadn't clarified on which floor she was in, I rang the middle floor bell and nobody came out.

Now only one option was left, and as we pressed the last bell on the right, a giant appeared. It was the same one from the fairy tale 'Jack and the Beanstalk' except in this case her father was the giant and my beans were at stake.

To me, he appeared to be a giant who came and asked me, "Who are you?" .

I was dumbfounded and I looked at Param for some help but he had run away . I was also angry at him ,I mean after doing so much for him he ran off ,leaving me alone .

So I ended up asking , "Uncle Naina hai?"

He replied, "Hai toh par tum kon ho?"

As I was about to answer ,her mother came at the right moment . But she didn't recognize me at first , now I was scared shitless .So to protect myself I slowly was bringing the racquet up to my face . My brain is telling me to run .
But thank God she recognized me and told her husband ,"oh, ye to Mrinal hai .Wait I'll send Naina in a bit".

To which her father asked again "Who?".

I'm telling you till this date , whenever I am brought up in front of him , he's like ,"Who's Merenal ? " . He just can't remember me !

And so Naina is like ," Mrinal , he plays with me papa ek ladke ka to naam yaad rakhna hai''.

Happens Every.Damn.Time.

After this I met Param , I was like "Tera to bahut acha katunga mei bc".

When she arrived at last , it was time to tell her The Mrinalayan and how Rama defeated Ravana.

Not all encounters with the girl's father are difficult, sometimes you have to be polite enough to make him believe you can't speak.

Editing: @somethingcrazylikeme