[Act one~library mei bhabhi]

In 9th standard, 9-B to be more specific,  those days students were encouraged to join clubs for extracurricular activities and I was given a club named bookkeeping in which we used to sit in the library, few of the selected kids who apparently never opened their textbooks came to the activity of keeping records for the books heavier than their own weight.
(talking about myself though)

Last 2 periods Thursday and Saturday was the time we used weigh Harry Potter and Criminal Mind.

The kids were chutiya a.k.a assholes and I was lazy so I had a tendency to fall asleep without anyone noticing it, few of the kids were talking and others reading magazine after warning them to be quite our library teacher calls upon my classmate's sibling, and to clear the mist of information she was Rounaq's sister who happened to be a year younger than us and apparently is my first crush.

Now let's dive into details of our first meeting and what happened according to me as you know multiple people multiple versions. Anyway, I was in 9th standard when I saw her first time my droopy eyes opened, and the cold breeze of a.c. made her hair wave and my sleep went away and it sounds too filmy, but I was what it was. Distracted from everyone and attracted towards her.

Everything slowed down my little Bollywood brain stated a song in my head, "samne yeh kon aaya dil mein hui halchal" and as she passed by me awakward dialogues like, "haye jaan hi le liye ho".

Blank I don't remember what happened next.
Let's cut to the next part.

My first instinct was to tell a friend and I acted upon it and told Gurmeher(Gsk) that I have a crush on this girl that entered the library just now and he said "Soorya pe? Ye Rounaq ki behen pe? Chutiya ho gaya hai? Jamadaar jesi hai ye" apparently Gsk and Rounaq knew each other since they travel together to school, so he knew about Soorya.

> I used to be very polite. XD <
I replied " to kya?"
Then he said "vese tu bhi jamadaar jesa lagta hai dono ache lago ge".
(and it was true XD, for the most of it)

So like a very (ab)normal friend his duty was to broadcast this breaking news throughout our entire friend circle.
What he understood and what he spread was
"Mrinal has a crush on Rounaq's sister"

News spread like wild fire and I had no bunker to stick me head into. Thus the impact was, questions. Yup Questions were bombarded and what's more to say each time they saw her "bhabhi" was the phrase used.

April 2 2015
Mrinal