Act 2 Tips and Trips Part 1

It is a dream of almost every idiot who is reading this story to go on a trip with their school friends, so our school "Mata Jai Kaur" organised a trip for 9th standard to Dalhousie.

We five friends Ekteshwar(ekki), Kartik, Chirag, Gsk and me put our best effort to convince our parents. Well my mother helped to convince my father to get the money 8500, as far as I remember for a whole week.

So, with our due clothes and my mom's phone micromax canvas 2 also mera pehla pyaar Samsung Galaxy which my mother bought I left my home for the trip.

On reaching school Ekki and Chirag were already there waiting for me and then Kartik appears with his family dressed as if they were attending a funeral and gsk, the lame kid with good comebacks brought a yellow school bag as his primary luggage.

I remember making fun of it as his luggage which was jam packed with clothes, food, and medicines.

After all the see you soon and happy journey wishes to and from out parents we left for  mountains. We sat in the bus on the last seat with a trip comprising of 26 children, 2 teachers and there 2 kids, 1 artu and 1 head peon.

We were on roll and artu began giving rules like no one is allowed to bring phone on the trip but cameras are allowed while all five of us siting at the last seat.
Ekteshwar and Gsk on the left Kartik in the middle and then me and Chirag on right.

Again the artu comments saying "ki break lagegi to udte hue agey ayega to kartik".
Thus, kartik moves a seat front

Normally I am prone to motion sickness and that is why I requested for windows to be open and everyone else was also motion sick it was the right move.

We stopped at a dhaba where Kartik called his parents with his dibbe jaisa phone and artu caught him and asked for his phone and he returned it when we reached hotel in the morning.

May 27 2015
Mrinal