What was he thinking? He was an Alpha. Him apologizing? Al tsked, shaking his head and started walking away to the gates. People would have thought that sound was a gun shot had there been any bystanders. There on the beige doors back, left a muddy imprint of his shoe meeting it's supposed target. Cyrus forgot, shoes couldn't realistically go through solid objects and land onto that fucker who chocked him to death.

Almost. Cyrus told himself.

He hesitates to massage his own neck to soothe the throbbing feeling, Cyrus didn't feel anything painful or actual strangling while he was stuck to this fine mattress and that hostile muscle-head. For heaven's sake, Cyrus hadn't even laid hands on anything that isn't his inside this room to give that jackass any reason to attack him like he did.

Cyrus was inches from erupting.

His bare lungs intakes and breath out the air, his chest pumping in oxygen frantically it was a breathing exercise Cyrus used to at least keep himself grounded and mellow even if partly.

The scorching rage he tried to dispose was the only emotion Cyrus allowed to be released, because being angry it made him someone to stay far away from. It made people afraid of him, to run hiding at the sight of him. Cyrus deemed this technique was beneficial, he'd be left alone in peace and people won't get hurt if Cyrus accidentally lost his shit and went onto his rampages.

Cyrus grunted. That won't work here.

His throat is pulsating from both the unexpected contact of imposing hands and Cyrus increasing desire to fight back, he wanted to punch that guy square in the face the moment he let him go of his strict grip. But Cyrus used his brain for this opportunity, he knew getting in trouble on his very first day here at Northwood would have it's equivalent amounted punishment.

Cyrus could get expelled and that's it. No more second chances and do-overs.

He can't afford to screw up this time. This school is his last resort to change.

Cyrus has to hold himself back from getting into fights, she'd wanted that.

Right...it's all for her. Cyrus mentally used that line to relax himself and try to gather all his rationality together.

Now, the only question he had is why did that psychopath want him dead? It was annoying because Cyrus had no idea and thought of reporting the guy.

Cyrus didn't give a damn who it was because they had no fucking right to touch him, pin him to this bed and make Cyrus use his voice at them straight up suffocate him for anything.

He'd never let it happen again.

-----------

"Oh thank the moons." Shane praised their Moon Goddess after spotting his older brother heading towards them.

Al marched to the school front gates where everyone was still standing nervous, Shane ran to him and asked anxiously. "What happened to your hands?" Al's hands were redden badly.

"Long story, I don't wanna talk about it. What are they still doing out here huh?" Shane's eyebrow raised. "Seriously?"

Shane explained. {You left us out here Al, I couldn't exactly decide whether to have everyone evacuate the school and leave you and other employees here, I was so worried about you.} He then connected. {Is someone...d-dead inside the campus? We smelled corpses Al.}

His eyes narrowed. "Wait what?"

Al was genuinely puzzled, how come he hadn't even sniffed anything dead and decomposing on their school grounds, he should have noticed that his nose never failed to smell suspicious stuff.

Unless.

Shane stared at his brother growing concerned. "You should go treat those hands, and I'm getting to the bottom of this." Al turned to him, staring Shane down with his height intimidating him.

Grim also becoming defensive.

"No, you're not doing that Shane. I'm the Alpha here, I already checked the school." Al didn't want him to go near that newbie in his dorm room just yet.

He needed to know more about this mysterious boy and if he's one of the new Strays his auntie Miranda took in.

And what kind of werewolf he is.

Al neglected to ask that boy his rank, which he regularly does with all the new students for precautions. {I think it's was just one of the new Stray guys our auntie brought back here. You're not to go anywhere near him, I hadn't figured out what kind of wolf he is.}

{Then we tell everybody it was just a false alarm?} Al gave a steady nod.

-----------

The Alpha gazed curiously at his two bruised hands, he wasn't one hundred percent sure yet because it could have been the natural effects of the silver touching his skin. But Al was secretly wondering of the possibility himself.

"What was it this time?" The school's nurse Mr. Callahan questions, he was Northwood's longest running human employee who knew Al because of his regular visits, and the students who cursed his name to this kind nurse.

"Just do your damn job, human. You aren't being paid to know shit." Al spat. He sat down at the school's clinic bed.

"Touché. And it's Nurse Nick."

"Whatever."

To everyone who liked the nice easygoing man referred Mr. Callahan as Nurse Nick, he tapped his chin thinking.

"Well, judging your hands I'd say you held onto purified silver. Got bored?"

Al growled. "None of your business."

Grim asks. Hey, do you think it's...him?

We'll find out soon enough.

*************************************

Author's Note :

Alright last chapter of my triple upload done, and looks like somebody got too ahead of themselves meeting our Cyrus. I really am excited to write the next chapter but first I'm going to enjoy my birthday with my family.

Originally I was going to have Cyrus lash out but considered his situation (position) more, I mean Al is a really physically muscular guy and he was pinned to the bed. I can't believe I made my baby talk even though he doesn't want to.

Light the ☆ orange!