And so it begins...

Iroas' P.O.V.

After Ty's speech we all form up into ranks like we've been training the campers to do. Each angel has their own squad of demigods and Ty is fighting the primordials with Zoë. I argued at first but he pointed out that the angels still need a commander.

My squad is the sneak squad because we have talented spies and agile soldiers. "Jeramy, Eryne!" I shout, calling the two captains of this squad. They both run over. Jeramy is pretty short for a sixteen year old, about 5'5'' and he is wearing what looks like casual clothes but I know differently.

His leather jacket is laced with Chaos metal and is therefore impenetrable and so is his black jeans. To be honest he looks pretty badass with a golden bow slung over his shoulders, two Stygian iron Greek long swords strapped to his back, a two inch celestial bronze blade strapped to his belt and three deadly throwing knives strapped to his weapons sash that goes across his chest from his shoulder to his waist. His blond hair is tucked under a black beanie. Honestly, he's the scariest kid Aphrodite has ever had. That is until you meet him because he's pretty cool but shy at the same time. Even Ty likes him!

Eryne looks more like your usual soldier, with standard Greek armour but it's a deep ocean blue. She has a trident strapped to her back, a necklace that gives her any weapon she can think of and a Spatha hanging from her belt. Her carrot red hair falls to her shoulders and her mismatched eyes, one brown and one greenish blue. For a fourteen year old she is also quite short, only a bit taller than Jeremy. She also has a small resemblance to Ty because she is also a child of Poseidon.

Anyway her and Jeramy are best friends. One time I mistakingly asked if they went out but they just laughed and told me Jeramy is actually gay. Not that I'm judging though because everyone should be happy and nobody should judge anybody else for their choices, that's just horrible.

When they get over to me I tell them to lead an attack around the back of the enemies and start to head over to the other angels who are telling their squad captains what to do. We all group together and fly over to the midst of the fighting. I pull backbiter from it's sheath and start slaying monsters and nocking out demigods.

Suddenly someone steps out of the throng of fighting and raises a dagger at me, a crazy glint in her stormy grey eyes. She advances towards me. Why? She never could beat me in a fight. She lunges forwards and our blades collide, the deadly dance begins.

______________________

I love these two new characters!!! Especially Jeramy! he's definetly going to be showing up in the sequel because he sounds so freakin badass!! *fangirls*

Btw Jeramy was created by
@Jeramy-Toombs
And Eryne by
@emcdo70
Do you like how I described them guys? is it close enough to your descriptions?

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM PJ OR HOO, RICK RIORDAN DOES