Not Too Shabby

Tyrael's P.O.V.

Gods I'm so stupid. After I kissed Artemis I put my mask and cloak back on and ran. Unfortunately my wings and white cloak is really visible in the dark. I shift into my wolf and start to run a perimeter around camp. She is gonna be furious. I hope she lets me stay.

There is a rustling in the bushes. I growl. "Jeez Ty I thought that you liked me.. or was that kiss just impulsive?" Arty trails off at the end, she sounds unsure. I shift back into my human form. "Are you going to make me leave?" I ask her. She looks shell shocked. "No! Of course not!" She exclaims. Weird. I smile at her. "Thank you! You're saving my sanity. I promise I'll leave you alone." Is it my imagination or is she blushing? "Well that kiss wasn't too shabby," did she just say that? Oh my gods please tell my I'm not dreaming. "Can't resist the charm?" I ask her. Oh she is blushing, one point to Tyrael!

"You are my first real friend did you know that?" Whispers Arty. Whoah, she isn't serious.. right? I mean what about her hunters? "They are to respectful to be a real friend." she tells me. Oh schist did I say that out loud? "Yes." Ugh stupid brain. Arty grins. "Dammit! I can't keep my thoughts to myself can I?" I exclaim. She just grins and shakes her head. "Well you are my best friend." I tell her firmly. It's true, I mean Iro, Vos and the others are my brothers and sisters and everyone on Earth can burn in hell.

"Really?" She asks. "Yeah Arty, the bestest friend I ever had." I tell her. Then I pull her into a bed hug. She hugs me back. "Ty I hate to ask you this but..."

__________________________

Cliffhanger!! Whoop whoop!

463 reads Omg guys thanks! Comment if you want to be added, only doing interesting ones.

Must include-
Godly Parent, short backstory, name, age, weapon of choice, Greek or roman, Camp half-blood or Camp Jupiter or the Hunters, relation to Percy (family, friend, stranger) and power.

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM PJ OR HOO RICK RIORDAN DOES