City of Bone (I)

Tyrael's P.O.V.

I hate Vienna. We have been here for a grand total of 5 minutes and already a hellhound attacked. 5 minutes! We're looking for the catacombs. Why? Because Chaos told us too. The city of Bones is in Vienna. Hmmm. I'm going to get a top that says Chaos made me do it.

We need to look for a stone entrance, that's what Chaos said. It's shrouded by the mist but apparently it's really obvious. "Percy there it is." I can hear Nala shout from the other side of the street. We jog over. The feeling is ominous. It feels like death. "There are dead bodies under here." Whispers Nala. Cautiously we step into the cave. A sudden white light brightens the cave.

I can see Nala with that white fire igniting her sword. Then it illuminates a passage that descends into the darkness. Problem is there are three different passages. "That way." Nala points to the one on the right. "Why?" I ask. "Because I can sense the most death." Oh great.

After about five minutes of walking we stumble into a cavern. There is a prescience in here, I can feel it. 'Hello again Perseus' A voice hisses from the darkness. I recognise it from somewhere. I've heard those voices when I was in Tartarus. "Aurai." I growl.

Maniacal laughter fills the room and the curses sweep out from the shadows. I slash one. A high velocity pineapple whacks me on the head. Wow thanks. I wonder who cursed me with that... I slash another one. Hmm no effect. That's worrying. 'That is excellent Perseus. You have earned the bane of the shadows.' Oh fun. Thanks Erebus. I look around and the rest of the Aurai are dead.

"Nala!" I shout. She must have taken on the rest. I killed about five and there was roughly 15. I hope nobody cursed her too badly. Desperately I look around. There she is in the corner. "Are you okay?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "What happened?" She just trembles. Why isn't she answering? Oh gods. Please let me be wrong. "Nala did somebody curse your voice."

She nods her head.

The Aurae made Nala mute.

________________________

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been really busy and school has been bad. Keep reading demigods.

DISCALIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM PJ OR HOO RICK RIORDAN DOES