City of Bone (filler)

Tyrael's P.O.V.

No. Bad. This is bad, bad, bad. Oww dammit when did that wall get there. I'm going to kill Gaea. I look over at Nala. She has silent tears streaming down her face.

"Nala do you know who cursed you?" I ask. I need to know. She nods slowly. Then I get an awesome idea. 'Hey try mind message me." I say into her thoughts. 'It was my dad. One time he stabbed me in the leg and I scratched his eyes. He lost his sight and cursed me. He wanted me to lose all ways of communication... my sight and voice. almost finished the job before I ran away but I guess the Aurai did it for him.'

I frown at the words almost finished the job. Carefully I turn Nala's head to face me. There on her face is a huge scar. It runs down one side and there is a part of it going through one of her eyes. The bit that goes over her eye is black. Mentally I sigh in frustration. Why couldn't he stay as a statue?

As we get deeper into the catacombs I realise something. I didn't tell Artemis I was going on a quest. SCHIST! (A/N I shouted out schist in class today. Teacher just started laughing. Shes an English teacher. she understood the reference, weird supply teacher... I was in home ec and used a knife upside down.. I kinda slit my finger open... well I got a bunch of weird looks.. Akward... back to the story!) I quickly lift some of the water on the floor and create a rainbow.

I send an IM to Artemis. It shows her pacing on the beach. "Arty!" I call out. She whips her head around. "Percy where are you? What happened?" She asks, Awww she sounds worried. "Why the Hades didn't you tell me you were leaving?!" ok then talk about bipolar much...

I explain everything. "I hope you find Nico, Percy." I smile at her but then I see black shapes creep up behind her. "Artemis look out!" I shout but the shadows move faster and grab her. The Iris message is cut off.

______________________

_________
/ \O
/ | \
/ / \

That's my cliffhanger guy.. Im normal, honest... *laughs manically* lol not really but. anyway stupid brain. Sorry for not updating yesterday I was just really depressed. Somebody is going out I their way to make my life miserable. I didn't even do anything... Some people are confusing. it just hurts ya know? I try and be really upbeat but it takes a lot... Oh well. just ignore that part it don't matter.

Like da chappie? I need a knew character. comment if yu wanna be in this book. (Lads this isn't really relevant anymore cuz this books been done for ages)

NAME

AGE

PARENTHOOD

LOOKS

POWERS

PERSONALITY

Itdoesnt have to be much just a basic outline... bye demigods.

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM PJ OR HOO RICK RIORDAN DOES