The Throne Room

Anaviosi's P.O.V.

I walk into the portal room and find everyone there already. "Ready to go sis?" I grimace at Favos' question. Chaos creates a portal and we all step through, Iro and Novos dragging an unconscious Tyrael behind them. We walk out into the gods throne room. Zeus stops talking and glares at us.

"Who dares interfere with a meeting of the gods!" he booms from his throne. "I do," says Father as he steps out from behind a pillar. "Lord Chaos?" asks Athena. "These are my Angels, here to help you defeat Gaea." Father says whilst gesturing at us. "Why is the unconscious one wearing black while the rest of you have white?" Athena queries. "Tyrael is The Archangel." answers Iroas. "Why is he unconscious?" asks Hades. At this moment Ty starts screaming. The gods jump. I run over to him and shake him, effectively waking him up.

"Where am I?" he groans. Then he opens his eyes. Instantly his wings spread and he flies up into the far corner of the roof. "Why am I here?" he screams at Chaos. Chaos looks at him sadly. "I'm sorry son, it's the only way the save the gods and their children."
Tyrael looks furious, and that's without me being able to see his face under the hood and mask. "Let them burn," he whispers before laughing like a madman.

Zeus looks scared. He can feel the aura of power radiating off Tyrael. It's the same as Chaos'. The difference is Chaos doesn't hate them. I flinch as Ty screams. He then flies down from the corner and lands perched on the back of Zeus' throne.

"Can you send them to camp?" asks Chaos. Zeus nods and tried to swat Ty from his chair. Chaos teleports us out and we arrive at the top of Half-Blood Hill. I look around and see Thalia's tree with the Golden Fleece hanging from the lower branch.

Tyrael's P.O.V.

When I woke up in the throne room I couldn't think straight. I ended up on the back of Zeus' throne. Chaos transported us to camp and I launch myself into the sky. Iro follows me and convinces me to land. When we land back on the ground I hear a voice I never wanted to hear again. "Who are you?" Annabitch asks. I growl and Favos pulls out a knife. She flinches. I laugh.

"We are the Angels." answers Iroas. "What's your names then?" gods her questions are annoying. "I am Tyrael, Archangel of Justice, Loyalty, Darkness, Revenge and I'm completely insane." I tell her and start to giggle uncontrollably. Ekstaci facepalms. "Is he serious?" asks Leo. Wait how are they even alive? "No I'm not serious I'm Tyrael remember," I giggle and skip over to Iroas.

"Yeah so that's Ty. My name is Iroas, Angel of Heroes and Forgiveness, that's Novos, Angel of Constellations and Hunting." Says Iro. "Favos is Angel of Fear and Darkness and his sister, Anaviosi, is Angel of Second Chances. Vronti and Xanoigma are brother and sister, Angel's of Storms. Fotia is the Angel of Fire and his girlfriend, Ekstaci, is Angel of Beauty and Courage. Vlastos is Angel of Arrows and I Kori is Angel of Isolation. Cosmima is Angel of Gemstones and Allagi is Angel of Changes. We are Chaos' children and Ty is our commander." Explaind Iro.

I point at my chest. "I am commander," I whisper, then I jump into the sky and start spiralling around. My Chaos energy surrounds me and I shift into a pitch black wolf. Iro spots me and forces me to change back. He thinks I'm insane. I'm afraid that he is 100% correct and I'm terrified of loosing my sanity.

___________________________

A/N
What do you think of the book so far? I'm pretty proud of it.

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM PJ OR HOO RICK RIORDAN DOES!