Sister?

Tyrael's P.O.V.

'Ty we may have a problem.' I hear Luke mind message me. This can't be good. 'What?' I ask him. he explains how Annabeth has called Gaea and Tartarus to her side. How awesome. Not. Well at least I know Gaea is the enemy thought to be gone... and she added Tartarus as a bonus level? Marvellous. My train of thought is suddenly derailed when I walk head first into Nico. "Why did you two stop?" I ask rubbing my forehead. They say nothing and just point ahead of them.

The alleyway we were walking in now spreads out into a large area surrounded by more bone buildings. That isn't the worst part though. In the middle of the courtyard is Artemis. I'm happy for a second until I see her properly. She is standing on what looks like gallows. Surrounding her are dark shadows in the shape of men. They are going to regret this.

I use my godly strength to leap at the shadows and start to pummel them. It appears though they look transparent they are not. Good. Suddenly they all disappear and I turn to see Nico grinning like a madman. How is it that these shadows came to live in a bone city? Without its occupants the city seems to weaken, its strong structures start to collapse. "Go!" I shout to Nico. He grabs Nala and looks around for the other girl, Lana, but she is nowhere to be seen. He just teleports out.

Snapping out of my thoughts I rush over to Artemis. "Let's go!" I shout to her and we teleport out. Just as I disappear I hear a huge rumbling noise. The bone city is no more. Then we stumble on the rough surface of camp. "Guys!" Luke shouts running over to us. Where is Lana I wonder. Then Artemis taps me on the shoulder. "I know who summoned the shadows." She whispers in my ear. "It's a daughter of Apollo. Her name is Lana." I am shocked by this news and my vision goes red. I hate being betrayed. "There's more."Artemis says. "She claims to be your sister."

____________________________________________________________

Yay i updated... lost my laptop charger sorry demigodlings... bbyeee

DISALAIMER: I DONT OWN THE CHARACTRS FROM PJ OR HOO RICK RIORDAN DOES