Part 26.

"You're not suppose to be here. You were supernatural." God says looking at the woman confused.

"I have no idea what happened to me either. I'm not suppose to be in heaven. I've done a lot of things to not be in heaven." She says looking around confused.

"How did you die?" She unconsciously places a hand over her heart.

"They shoved the angel blade through my heart." God smiled at her hugging her tightly.

"Do you know what this means?!" He exclaims laughing as he was excited to hear the news.

"Not really or I wouldn't be as confused to why I'm here." She sassed but looked down as she realized what she said to God.

"I know you didn't mean it as your scared and stressed. But this means you can go back. The only problem is you won't have a wolf nor would you be a vampire." She tilts her head to the side.

"What will I be?" God smiles at her before answering.

"An angel." She soon looks down at the clouds watching the colors change quickly by the minutes that go by.

"Does time pass quickly here?"

"Yes, this is where the people who possess angelic traits who may be a good candidate to be an angel start. This place time passes by quickly so when you go back it'll be a few years down there but minutes up here." She sits on the ground watching the color change as she runs her fingers through the clouds.

"Is that why the angel blade glowed blue when I held it?" He nods sitting across from her.

"It glows because you possess true angelic traits. So whenever you died you'd come back as an angel."

"I can't be an angel. Do you not know all the things I've done? The torture? The lives I've taken? I don't belong here." She starts crying wrapping her arms around her legs.

"Oh my dear child. You do, you once were full of innocence and compassion. You still have it. You just don't let people walk all over you anymore. The main thing about you is that even though you've lost who you truly are you never lost your faith in me. Even Lilith had faith in me and she prayed to me before she started to do her spell." God rubs the newly made angel back soothing her as she cried into her legs.

"What if they don't want me anymore because I'm an angel?" She whispered her biggest fear.

"Ariel, they miss you they won't care that you're an angel now. I'm sure even Klaus would still love you. They are all devasted still that you've been gone." She nods looking down at the changing clouds.

"Do you think Lucifer will still love me?" God smiled at her but grabs a hold of her hand and takes her down to where she rightfully belongs.

"Lilith! I told you don't go into moms room! Dad said that no one sets foot there." Ariel hears her son walking down the hallway.

"I'm not ready." She shakes her head running towards the window. But all too soon the door burst open and she sees her oldest son.