Lucifer & Ariel

A/N: I'm sooo sorry it keeps saying I've updated chapter 1.. it's a total lie.. Everytime I write something on a new chapter it says I updated the first one even though I haven't entered the first chapter like wtf is going on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Buuuut on another note this is 1 out of 3 chapters remaining maybe 2 as it's just telling the ending of the story.

* months later

"Ariel, can you tell me now about how you and Lucifer met?"

Ariel was walking down the streets of Los Angeles, California with her hood up so no one can notice her.

"What's a little werewolf doing walking around alone?" someone says from behind her.

"I just need some time alone." She keeps walking as the stranger besides her walked along side of her.

"You're the famous one. Ariel Martinez right?" Ariel stops and tenses not wanting to be spotted and definitely didn't want many people to know her secret.

"Oh honey. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me and I was just asking because you see my boss even if he doesn't want to admit it. He's obsessed with you." Ariel turns to see a light caramel skinned woman smiling at her softly.

"He's obsessed with me? How old is your boss to be obsessed with me?" Ariel asks a bit curious.

"He's said to be 24, and he owns a club." Ariel laughs at the age part as she rolls her eyes when she hears he owns a club.

"Of course he owns a club." She sighs and continues to walk. The older woman gets a phone call and walks behind slightly.

"Maze, where the bloody hell are you!" A voice yells out making Ariel chuckle.

"I'm with a newly found friend." Ariel looks behind her and smiles at her softly.

"I don't believe you have friends. No one besides myself likes you and besides I need you here. The Detective is here and you're my alibi." Maze sighs in frustration.

"I don't like her why don't you just let her go or let me kill her?" Ariel laughs making Lucifer go quiet on the other line as he hears someone laughing.

"Did your newly found friend just laugh like Ariel?" Lucifer asks making Maze smirk at her newly made friend.

"See told you he's obsessed with you." Maze snickers to the phone.

"Maybe you should go and help him out?" Ariel asks frowning that Maze has to leave.

"No, he can wait. I'm not going to leave you walking the streets alone." Maze protest feeling protective of the girl.

"It's okay. I'm a hybrid." she flashes her eyes at her, "Who would want to mess with me?" Ariel shrugs turning back around to continue walking.

She tries to hide her pain as she was still healing from the cuts and punches from earlier.

Ariel doesn't listen into Maze conversation anymore as she turns the corner. She finds a diner close by and decides to pass time there.

"What can I get-" the waitress comes to Ariel but stops as she notices the famous girl tearing up.

"I'm sorry. Can I get a chocolate shake and fries?" Ariel asks the waitress who nods walking away. Ariel places her hand in the inside of her jacket as she puts pressure against the wound.

"I've heard tales about if you dip the fry in the shake it's the most delicious thing ever." Ariel looks up to see a male stranger. Ariel wipes her tears quickly as he sits across from her in the same booth.