Part 7.

Lucifer POV

"My lord." My group of trackers bowed down to me as we all exit the plane.

"Good everyone's here." Kol was next to the kids as they debated on going into the SUV.

"Check the SUV before they get in. We need to make sure this one won't blow up. Another group I want you to find who did this and bring them to me. All of whoever is involved." I ordered they all nodded as they bowed down and left.

Ariel was in my arms as Kol had the kids. Soon wolves came in front of us bowing to all of us.

"The Princess isn't feeling very well but I would need you guys, whenever my guys are finished looking at the car to make sure it's safe, I need you guys close by in case anything happens." They all nodded and looked at the kids.

"They said that they will have 2 wolves inside the car with us they are just getting dressed." Lilith says.

"Thank you." I tell them, they nodded walking away as my group of guys comes towards me.

"It's cleared, nothing is there. But there was a faint of an angel scent inside the car." I stiffen as they told me about the angel scent.

"Thank you, go with the others and try to find everyone who was involved." The group rushed out as we all went into the car. I took out my phone checking the messages.

Michael
'There seems to be something happening in the Angel world. I'll let you know when I find out more of it.'
'P.S.
I fixed your car, there was a bomb under this one too. The security in that area is worthless no wonder they got through. I didn't even have to hide.'
Caroline
'We'll be there in about 2 days. Haley is in our dungeon asleep. So whenever you want you can get her.'
'Tell Ariel I'll be there soon.'

I didn't know what to tell Michael. He saved the family I have left. A simple thank you isn't enough.

I decided to text Caroline that one of my personal people will pick her up and that I'll pass along the message to Ariel.

The kids went inside the car as did Kol. I waited until the two wolves came out. As they were going to be driving.

"My name is Marcus, and this is my mate Nathan. We are your escorts into the castle." I nodded as we went into the car.

"Kids, Kol this is Marcus and Nathan. They will drive us to the castle." Everyone relaxed as we began our journey home.

Ariel was still in my arms as we were driven to the castle. Halfway there we heard a howl.

"We're under attack." Henrik says and as he says that Marcus speeds the car forward.

"Lilith awaken your mom. I need her to look after you guys as I help the wolves." Lilith nods whispering the spell to awaken her.

"Be safe." She whispers to me and gives me a kiss. I jumped out the window running towards the wolves as I hear them growling.

"Now we take one back to interrogate them and the rest we kill them." I smirked as the wolves nods in agreement.

Wolves came after me but I quickly snapped their necks or threw them to one of the other wolves to tear them apart.

While I had one in my arms crushing their bones another one jumps onto me and bites my shoulder.

I quickly drop the body I crushed and grabbed the one who bit me twisting its neck. It fell down to the ground dead.

"This last one lives." I tell them as he was the only one alive shaking in fear.

One of the wolves crashed into him knocking him out. He slowly turned human and he was just a little kid.

"He's from the crescent pack in Louisiana." One of the wolves behind me shifted to tell me. He pointed at the moon like shaped birthmark on the guys shoulder.

"Well we're going to find out why they are after the Princess and our children." He nods in agreement as the others howl.

"Just letting others know that everything is safe. Ariel wants you at the castle soon. They just arrived safely." I nodded as I was going towards the kid to pick him up.

"No someone will carry them on their back. One of the wolves will take you to the castle. It will be faster with us than your running."

"I wasn't going to run. I'll take him to the castle quickly." I grabbed the kid and poofed myself inside the castle.

"Here this one is going to be questioned." I told Nathan who grabs ahold of the kid in my arms and takes him from me.

"Lucifer!" "Dad!" Ariel and the kids yelled as they saw me close by them. They saw I was bleeding from my shoulder.

"Darlings, you know I'm hard to kill." I tell them but they kept crying.

"I know but we were still worried." Ariel says as she pulls away.

"Caroline says she'll be here soon." I turn to Henrik and Lilith, "with the girls. They will be here in two days." The kids nod as they turned to go to their room after seeing I was fine.

"Kol went to check on Melody." Ariel says turning around. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my embrace.

"Darling, we need to talk about it." She shakes her head as she doesn't look up at me.

"I don't want to." Her voice cracks, I pull her chin to me as I make her teary eyes look at mine.

"You have to talk about it. What you did in Mystic Falls that made you do that-" tears started flowing down her cheeks. "I'm here for you my love. I promise." She nods sobbing into my arms.

"I can't believe their gone. We were with them not long ago! I miss them." She says crying into my arms. "Before I got to the house, Haley pulled me back and spoke to me and it just broke me seeing her. She hates me for some reason and takes pleasure in seeing me hurt. I don't know what I did wrong." I slid down against the wall as I continued to hold her in my arms.

"Ariel, your parents love you very much. If it makes you feel any better they are not in supernatural hell." That makes Ariel laugh slightly.

"You always can make me laugh no matter how sad I am." She cuddles into me.

"I love you Ariel, I'm here for you and we will find who did this or if it's a group behind this." Someone comes into the room we were currently in disrupting us.

"I'm sorry Princess. But because of what's happened and we need a Queen and or King we need to talk about when to set up for the coronation." She bows down slightly scared to ask.

"Can she have a bloody day to herself and her family to grieve and than-" Ariel cut me off.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow morning, we'll set up everything than. But today let us be and tell everyone as well." She nods bowing once again and running away.

"Ariel," she kisses me and starts standing up.

"Today we will have silence in this kingdom for my parents. Tomorrow I'll set up for the coronation day and search for the people who are responsible for this." The more she spoke the more anger I felt from her rise.

"I'll be by your side through all of it." I promised her as I kiss her forehead as she hugs me one last time before leaving to go find the kids or Melody.

(Soooo I've been thinking of instead of Jamie Dornan for Lucifer maybe Luke Evans... I just saw a movie with him and I'm in love no matter plus I'm visioning him as Lucifer more than Jamie tbh)