Part 11.

< Ariel POV >

"You know a Princess should wear a dress not leggings and a shirt." My etiquette teacher scolded me.

"What if I told you I was training?" I tried to make an excuse as I didn't want to walk around in a dress.

"You're not training now. Get your ass into your room! Shower and the crew will be there. You have to visit the pack houses in the city." I sigh nodding as I got up.

I went to my room and I still see Nik asleep. I debated on waking him up but decided against it. While I showered I just thought about last night.

Last night after I showered Lucifer was already in bed Nik was looking around our room. Looking at the photos of the kids as they grew up. Photos of Lucifer and I, and we even added one of our favorite photos of our engagement pictures.

"That photo was when Henrik chased Lilith with scissors wanting to give her a haircuts." I laughed thinking about that time.

"Ariel thought it was funny so she took a picture instead of trying to help poor Lilith." Lucifer laughs with his hands behind his head sitting up on the bed.

"It was a cute moment, I did let him cut off a piece of my hair instead. So he got that out of his system." Nik laughs slightly looking at me.

I had a red silk tank top and shorts on

I had a red silk tank top and shorts on. Nik was looking at me and I saw him gulp nervously.

"Do I make you nervous Nik?" I walk to him slowly, he shook his head smiling a little.

"Well don't be shy come on let's go to bed. We're not going to do anything anyways so don't get too excited." I teased him getting into the bed. Cuddling into Lucifer.

"We're all sleeping together?" I turned around my back to Lucifer.

"Come on. Lucifer understands." I pull up the blanket letting him get in. He takes off his pants as well as his shirt and gets in.

"I missed this." My wolf comes out sighing in relief as we felt him close to us. Lucifer hugs me from behind as I look at Nik and we stare at each other.

"Well good night. I have to wake up in a few hours. Michael needs my help." I nod at Lucifer as he kisses me on the back of my head falling asleep quickly.

"I remember the first time we slept in the same bed. It was when you gave up your hybrid for a date and I was too tired to go home by the end of the night." He smiles at the memory.

"That was the first time you were starting to give me a chance." he smiled at me. He gathered some courage and reaches for my hand.

"You feel the bond get stronger?" He nods smiling wider as he rubs his thumb on the back of my hand. "Thank you, for this." I smiled at him getting sleepy.