Part 2.

Caroline POV

"So we'll just have them both in the same classes. Ariel told me that Lilith is advanced for her age." I told Alaric as we were making their schedules for Monday.

"Yeah, and I received a phone call today." Alaric starts looking at me with a worried expression.

"What's up?" I pushed their paperwork aside as I looked at him.

"So we have a family that wants to see the school here and possibly enroll their daughter." He starts making me laugh.

"Alaric, that's nothing to worry about. We have new people coming in from time to time. We should start thinking about expanding." I start pulling up the file of the area.

"Caroline," he turns my chair around to face him.

"What's wrong?" He sighs looking away.

"The person who called was Haley Marshall." If I had a heartbeat it would've stopped.

"The home wrecker werewolf slut?!" I exclaimed standing up.

"Yeah that's the one." He sighs sitting in the chair in front of my desk.

"For their daughter Hope?" I asked he nodded in confirmation.

"We cannot deny a child. But if anything happens to Lilith or Henrik because of their child than she's no longer welcome here." I warned Alaric nods in agreement as we think about the first time we met Ariel.

"OH MY GOSH! You're Ariel Martinez! I'm a HUGE fan." I rushed down as I saw her walk inside Tyler's house.

"Whoa there Caroline! I told you not to fan girl!" I hear Tyler walking down the stairs.

"Ah you're the famous Caroline Forbes. The girl Tyler went through pain to break his sire bond for." I felt her hug me back after I helped her up.

"Ah lovely! A face to the beautiful voice behind the phone call a few days ago." I hear Klaus say from the doorway.

"Ah! The original who thinks he's better than everyone. The paranoid one out of 5, I preferred Kol. I've heard about his stories." She says acting like she was already in love with Kol.

"Ah you have a thing for my younger brother." He rolls his eyes as he passed us. She sniffed the air and than glared at Tyler who looked away sheepishly making me confuse. "Tyler hun. I like you buddy. I really do, but if you would've told me that this guy would've been here I wouldn't have cancelled all my interviews and studio time for something he can help you with." He sighs shaking his head.

"I didn't know he'd be here. My mother told me the 2nd day after I called you he got here." she sighed looking at all of us.

"Well I'm going to my place for now than if you need me let me know." She starts walking to the door.