Part 5.

Caroline POV

"Is he my son Caroline?" Klaus growled at me holding me by my neck as they hold back Alaric.

"His name is Henrik! He's Ariel and Lucifer son now leave our parents alone!" I heard Lizzie warn and Josie watching scared for us.

"Ask her! I can't say anything!" I hear Alaric yell out.

"You better not hurt Lilith nor Henrik!" Josie warns making me proud of her. Klaus lets me go finally.

Leaving me gasping for air on the floor. The girls come rushing towards me. We hear a thud not far from us as they finally released Alaric.

The girls siphoned from us and threw the Mikaelson back far from us.

"Do not mess with our parents nor our friends." They said in sync and than making their blood boil.

"Come on girls let's go find them and see if they're okay. Alaric watch the kids." Alaric nods as he gets the kids back into class.

I grabbed the girls hand and see Haley holding onto Hope with a smirk on her face.

"I wouldn't anger Ariel furthermore you have no idea what she's capable of." I warned her she shrugs as Hope looks up at her in confusion.

"If you didn't know Hope your mother is a home wrecker. Don't be like your mom. She keeps sleeping with men Ariel starts falling for. " Lizzie says making me cover her mouth with my hand.

"She wasn't suppose to tell you that but yeah only Kol knows what your mother is like as he has seen it first hand." I warned her walking away with the girls.

"How are we going to find them?" Josie asked worriedly as we got into my car.

"I have her address I took a picture of it on my phone when everyone was in the hallway." Lizzie says showing the picture. Sure enough it was an address in Mystic Falls.

We heard loud crashing noises coming from inside and I raced to get in but there was a barrier.

"Girls be careful and try to see who owns this to invite me in." They nod running inside.

"Sam! Let Caroline in maybe she can help mom!" Henrik cried out.

"Caroline come in!" A guy yells out to me. I rush in and see Ariel in wolf form running around in the kitchen she was hurting herself.

"Ariel!" She looked at me and I swear I saw tears falling out of her wolf eyes.

"Royal wolves. We can only take as much. Plus when we got back Sam told us some alarming news." Henrik says running towards me.

Squeezing him tightly I got him to go with one of the girls. I walk slowly in the kitchen as I hear someone banging the front door.

"What's going on in there?!" Klaus asked banging on the front door.

"Her parents passed away someone ambushed the plane when they arrived in the country. They're dead." Sam says to me and I see Ariel shaking her head and ramming into the wall.

"Ariel!" I yell trying to go towards her I pull her back but she struggles to get out of my embrace.

"Where's Kol!" Sam asked I shook my head as I tried to get her to calm down.

"Snap her neck! So she can sleep." Lizzie reminds me and I did. She slowly turned back to human. Sam threw me his shirt so I can slip it on her.

"Let me in please!" Klaus begs at the door. I shook my head at Sam.

"Leave us alone! You and that slut have done enough!" Henrik yells as he walks towards the door.

I heard him chanting and I try to reach for him but Sam holds me back.