Part 25.

Dudeeee!!! I am so sorry I never got to post this chapter. 😭😭 I'm so sorry. I said I was going to post a second chapter after the last one but I didn't & I forgot to erase the last message before I published it 😔 anyways after this will only have 1 chapter left than I'm going to go back and edit all of them after my class ends later this Saturday.

-The Next Day.

"No! she can't be dead! The angel blade doesn't kill supernatural creatures only angels." Lucifer denies holding his dead fiancé in his arms.

"Lucifer we need to get her to the hospital the babies heartbeats are fading." Klaus begs looking at his mate with tears in his eyes. They don't pay attention to the sounds of ripping flesh and cries behind them.

"Dean, take -" they were interrupted by God.

"What happened!" He yells mad that he felt his favorite child life force gone so suddenly.

"He killed her, Father," he pointed to the ground that had a torn off head and limbs ripped apart. "Help her. Please." He begs handing Ariel to his father.

"I can only bring her back long enough to give birth. I'm sorry son. I can't do much." He touches her forehead bringing her back shortly. She gasps for air but her eyes glowing signally Angel was in control.

"I feel the effects. It's killing us. We need to give birth now!" She yells screaming in pain as she holds her stomach.

"Nik, take her to the hospital, please. I can't." Lucifer says handing her to her mate.

"I'll take her." He grabs her and rushes away.

"Father, I can't live without her." God goes up to Lucifer hugging him.

"I'm sorry my son. I've failed you again. It's best to go to Ariel in these last hours." After he said that he disappeared leaving Lucifer behind with bodies of the people responsible for this behind him. He transport himself to the hospital rushing to his baby momma side.

"She's on the third floor she's about to give birth." The nurse calls out to Lucifer as he poofs to the third floor.

"Dad! Moms in this room. She's about to give birth. She's been waiting for you." Henrik says to his adoptive father. Lucifer tears up and runs into the room standing by Ariel side.

"I'm glad you're here." She says holding his hand. Afterwards she starts pushing one of the babies out.

*Hours earlier*

"Are you ready to go see the traitors?" Klaus asks Lucifer as they leave a sleeping Ariel cuddling into a pillow full of their scent.

"She's going to be pissed that we didn't wake her." Lucifer warns as Klaus stops his steps looking back at his sleeping mate.

"I don't want to feel her wrath maybe we should wait until she gets up." Lucifer laughs at him.

"Wimp." Lucifer teases but he tenses as he sees Ariel getting up.

"That 'wimp' is smart to wait. Just wait Luc." She glares at him getting up out of bed. Lucifer doesn't pay attention to her nudity as she walks to the bathroom with her hands holding her belly.

"I need a shower." Klaus says going to the bathroom with Ariel. Lucifer rolls his eyes at the hybrid and goes into the closet to get a set of clothes for the love of his life.

His mind going everywhere thinking of all the things she could do to the angel. He hears Klaus and Ariel in the shower laughing making him feel left out. He felt jealous which he knows he shouldn't but yet he still does.