Chapter 22: Meeting the in-laws

This chapter is dedicated to @t4thap for continuously harassing me to write new chapters. Love you for encouraging me to write by bugging me into doing it. 😂💕

Colby's brain stopped functioning the moment he made eye contact with his dad.

He remembered the time his dad had found his porn history before Colby had learnt how to clear his search engine. It had been humiliating and one of the most embarrassing moments of his life. He remembered that at the time, his dad had been just as awkward about it as he tried to give Colby the good old birds and the bees talk, which neither party enjoyed speaking about or listening to. That reminded him of what was happening right now.

Except now, it was a thousand times worse.

Colby was lying naked with only Ezra's (thankfully) clothed body and a blanket to cover himself. He hadn't heard his dad enter the house or even open the door. Just in one moment he was peacefully running his hands through Ezra's hair, and then the next his dad entered the room and was now staring at him with a face far beyond the expression of shock. Colby couldn't see Ezra's face from the way their bodies were piled on each other but he knew Ezra was shocked as well from how tense he felt, his whole body frozen like stone.

"What..." his dad said quietly, "what are you boys up to?" His dad still looked beyond shocked but he also looked like he was trying to process the situation now. "Hi Ezra." His dad greeted.

"Hello Mr Williams." Ezra replied carefully.

"We were just..." shit, how was Colby supposed to explain this? Maybe he could convince his dad that he was wearing underwear and that he wasn't actually naked. But then how would he explain how he got stripped down into his underwear? He could say that him and Ezra were just doing some very heterosexual, very friendly wrestling and then it got too hot so Colby had to take off his clothes to cool down. Yeah, that could work. "We were wrestling." Colby said with confidence.

Ezra's eyes snapped up to him like he thought Colby was a moron for saying that. Didn't that idiot realise he was trying to save their asses?

His dad's eyes drifted to the coffee table in front of the couch, Colby looked over too. Fuck. On the table was the lube, the box of condoms they had used and Colby's underwear.

"I can see you've been wrestling." His father said. His father blinked a few times then looked at Colby. "Get dressed so we can um... talk about this." With that his father left the room to no doubt prepare some sort of speech on safe sex or gay relationships or something else that you'd rather die then talk to your dad about.

He felt Ezra's body get even tenser -if that was physically possible- and his breathing became rushed and uneven. "Oh god." He panted, "he's going to kill us."

"Nah. He's just going to give us a lecture." Colby put his hands over his face and groaned loudly. "This is so embarrassing! He's going to tell mom too and she's going to tell everybody."

Ezra's body shot up like a rocket and he pinned Colby's wrists down next to his head, straddling Colby's waist. If Colby wasn't aware that his dad was probably in the other room, he would totally be into this. Except, maybe not due to the panic that had engulfed Ezra's face. Ezra's hands even trembling a little as he kept Colby pinned down.

"Ezra, what's wrong?" Colby asked softly, genuinely concerned for him.

"What's wrong? We were just caught by your father in a very- compromising position and now you're saying that your mom is going to tell everybody. Who's everybody? Because I don't want everybody to know."

"It'll be fine." Colby tried to reassure but Ezra still looked panicked and very frustrated.

"No, it's not fine!" Ezra gripped his hair in his hands in a tight hold and looked around frantically. "If my father hears about this... hell, I don't even know what he'll do."