Bonus chapter: Go for it, Ezra (part two)

I'm releasing this a bit later than expected because it was my birthday on Saturday. Updates every 4 days resuming.

Also, I'm thinking of starting a patreon or something similar? What kind of rewards or bonus material would you like to see if you subscribed to my patreon? (E.g When we were wallflowers fully edited, -possibly- Enemies with Benefits from Ezra's POV, bonus chapters from various POVS, early access to chapters and shoutouts at the end of chapters etc.)

I'm playing with the idea at the moment, I'm attending uni and Wattpad is a big commitment that I don't want to give up, but it's hard to maintain

Ezra was a nervous wreck.

Even after he had struggled to connect his brain with his mouth and told Colby to get out his car (fucking idiot), Colby acted the same with him at school. He was pretty sure anyway. Colby acted angry and annoyed with him at school before he said that and on the days after the car incident, he continued to act angry and annoyed. Hooray?

They still did their secret make out session behind the bleachers, so Colby mustn't be too mad. Surely if he was angry at Ezra, he wouldn't subject himself to being physically intimate with him, right? Colby wouldn't do that. Right?!

It was weighing in his mind. Even as Colby was pressed up against him, his arms wrapped around Ezra's waist and his lips locked with his own.

What if Colby wasn't going to come on Friday? Had he really forgot about the whole Joanna thing?

Not a single day had gone by since Colby had caught them together, had he let Ezra forget what he did. Not that he deserved forgiveness. He couldn't really say why he did it. It was like an itch under his skin that he just couldn't scratch and it was driving him insane. The itch kept him up at night, tossing and turning, begging for relief from whoever was listening. Itch was too light of a word, it was painful and left him exhausted and out of breath from the smallest things. For the duration of that time, Ezra felt as though he was watching his body go through life for him, some of his memories from that time were in third person which he could not wrap his head around. Was he in there during that time? It sucked and it hurt worse than anything he'd ever known.

Why did he think Joanna could scratch the itch? He had no idea. It was dream-like watching himself be approached by her, her flirtatious words and actions sounding garbled in his ears but he knew what she was saying, then he was in her bedroom with Colby at the door. It was a bad time and to say he wasn't doing too well was an understatement. It woke him from his weird dream state at least.

He regretted it, but what was done was done and he wasn't sure how to prove his sincerity. Did Colby know he was sorry? Probably not, he hadn't actually said 'I'm sorry', probably would've been a good place to start.

Colby must be doing this for revenge!

Revenge through make outs?

He opened his eyes a little and, indeed, Colby was there... making out with him. Quite desperately as well from the way he kept pressing his groin against Ezra, almost grinding himself against him. Ezra moved his hips slightly forward, who was he to deny Colby satisfaction. Colby gripped him tighter and moaned into his mouth.

Would a man with a revenge quest really do that?

There was only one way this could make sense as a revenge quest -in Ezra's opinion. Colby was doing all of this, making Ezra anticipate Friday, only to leave him high and dry when it came to the actual date. Ezra would be heartbroken. That was not hyperbole. Even worse if Colby told everyone what happened between them around school.

That was the only possible revenge plan he could see in Colby's current actions, he was leading him on to disappointment. Ezra wasn't sure his heart would be able to take that. Did he ask him now? Confront him whilst they were together? Ditch Colby before he could ditch him?