Chapter 3: Nurse's office

Everyday this week, Coach Clain had organised an early morning football practice in preparation for the weekend. Anyone not at the practices were off the team and would receive a month of early morning detentions. Was she allowed to give out detentions just for that? No one knew and no one was stupid enough to question her about it.

Playing football and being forced to listen to stupid Ezra Dickinson yell orders at him was not how Colby wanted to spend his morning.

After the whole team had played a match together, everyone kinda just went their own way and did whatever training they wanted. It had to be some sort of training though or else Coach would rip you a new one.

"Did you do it?" Finley asked.

"Huh, did I do what?" Asked Colby. The two began passing a ball between them.

"Yesterday. You said you were going to prove that you weren't a bottom. I'm just curious if you did it, man." Finley smirked at him.

Had he proven he wasn't a bottom? He'd definitely dominated the locker kiss, the shower was a bit of a draw. Technically, couldn't Colby only discover if he was a bottom by having sex with Ezra. It would be great for his revenge plan. Fuck him, get him attached then leave like nothing ever happened. But was he really okay with the idea of doing it? With a guy? With Ezra?

"No. I don't think I've proven it yet."

"Wait what? I was just joking, man. Are you actually trying to prove it? Like, for real?" Finley spluttered.

Colby completely fumbled the throw to Finley as he realised he may have admitted something. Something he didn't want anyone to know.

"Pffftttt. I was just joking too, bro. The look on your face right now. Hahaha! Priceless." Colby desperately tried to back track but Finley clearly wasn't buying it with the mischievous glint in his eye.

"It's cool if you are like I'm not gonna judge. I'm just surprised is all. Also, you need to work on your lying abilities, your fake laugh is awful." Finley looked past Colby and his teasing expression stopped, he looked scared. Colby wondered if there was a monster behind him, or even worse, Coach Clain. "Also, also, I think Ezra saw you fuck up that throw and is now coming over here."

"I'm not lying!" Colby insisted. "Wait. What did you just say?"

"He probably said something about working on your throws." That stupid deep voice. Just the sound of it pissed Colby off.

"I can throw just fine, Dickinson." He spat.

"Only using my last name? That's not very creative of you. Finley go practice with Brent whilst I give Colby a reminder on how to throw."

"Yeah, sure thing." Finley mouthed a quick 'sorry' to Colby, who just flipped him off in return.

"Your stance is all wrong. Spread your legs a bit more." Colby felt the heat of Ezra's hands through his leggings as he ran his hand down Colby's thigh, making him shiver. "Now straighten your back more." A finger ran up his spine, pausing when it got to his nape. "And angle your upper body slightly." Both of Ezra's hands now gripped Colby's waist and gently twisted him. Colby could feel Ezra's breath on his neck and the closeness of his body behind him.

Wasn't this closeness a bit unnecessary? Colby couldn't remember a time Ezra got this up close and personal during training.

"I know how to throw. Just because I don't do it like you do, doesn't mean I'm doing it wrong." It didn't come out nearly as intense as Colby was hoping, his voice was more hushed than threatening.

"I can throw the ball with my stance but you can't seem to do it with yours which only proves my point."

"You are so annoying. You think you're so perfect and everyone should be like you. You think you're better than everyone, that you can do whatever you want, take whatever you want from people."