The truth untold.

- Kim Namjoon -

"Are you feeling better now?" Namjoon ask and Jimin just nod. He didn't mean to worry Namjoon but Namjoon is only one he had who know things. "Im really sorry, i didnt know what came over me" Jimin apologize shyly, remembering how hard he cry just now.

Namjoon does not mind actually, he prefer Jimin cry and let his emotion out. He has seen what Jimin look like when he hide his feelings and its not a sight to see.

"Do you want to eat the porridge now?" Namjoon ask and Jimin nod again. All that crying made him hungry. He open the takeaway and slowly eat the porridge while Namjoon watch.

"Jimin-ah, you mind if i ask you questions while you're eating?" Namjoon ask and Jimin told him he can.

"Is Yoongi the one who sit in front of you?" Jimin choke on his porridge. Namjoon quickly grab a box of tissue and hand it to Jimin, he also pour water for Jimin to drink.

"I'd say eat slowly but that's not the reason why you choke on your food" He said as Jimin finally calming down. Jimin know he cant hide anything from Namjoon, he would just know.

"Yes..." was all Jimin said.

"Hmmm" Namjoon hummed.

"And the one beside him is Hoseok?" Namjoon ask and Jimin nod.

"Hmmmmm" Namjoon hummed again.

"And you said Yoongi like Hoseok?" Jimin nod again.

"Hmmmmmmm" Jimin sigh and put his spoon down.

"Use your words hyung" Jimin said.

"Im just making an observation based on what i briefly saw today" Namjoon stated.

"And what is the conclusion?" Jimin asked.

"Inconclusive. For now" Namjoon said and then he smirk, it made Jimin frown.

"Can i ask you something?" It was Namjoon's turn to nod.

"Why were you there? At the restaurant?" Namjoon was quite for a few second before answering Jimin's question. "Its her birthday today" Namjoon answered.

"Oh, i didnt- im sorry" Jimin said, he wasnt expecting this answer from Namjoon but then the area is popular date and hangout spot for high schoolers so in a way, Jimin should have know.

"You dont have to spend today alone, you know that right?" Jimin said to Namjoon.

"Whats this Park Jimin, you're trying to cheer me up?" Namjoon ask playfully and Jimin pout instantly. "You have been there for me and i want to be there for you too." Jimin said and Namjoon just smile. Its true, he has been there for Jimin, partly because he is Jimin's doctor, kinda, and thats how it was at first but now, he like to think that they're friends.

"Do you want to go anywhere?" Jimin ask. "No, i only want to go the restaurant. Thats the last place we went before she.." Namjoon didnt continue but Jimin already know.

"Do you want to talk about her? I dont mind listening" Jimin asked carefully. He has stopped eating and Namjoon is not happy with the amout of food he eat but he doesn't feel like talking to Jimin about that.

"There's nothing to talk about Jimin, i failed." Namjoon said.

"You didnt failed, you werent a doctor then" Jimin tried to make Namjoon feel better.

"But i was her bestfriend, and her soulmate which makes it even worse. No matter how you look at it i failed. I failed to notice, i failed to save her. It was my fault that she died" Namjoon didnt mean to snap at Jimin but today is hard for him.

One Chance, Park JiminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara