The begining came fast.

-Min Yoongi-

They're holding hand for way to long.

Why did he let him hold his hand again?

Stop smiling  at him.

You didn't even look at me ever since you got here.

"You're Yoongi Hyung's soulmate?" Yeonjun asked.

Why didn't you answer him?

"Yes, he's my soulmate" Yoongi was annoyed that Jimin take too long to answer so he answer the question. Jimin look at him, surprised making Yoongi even more annoyed.

Now you look at me.

Yeonjun said how awesome this is and continue to talk and boy, that boy can talk. They talk about how their latest video got a lot of likes and compliments. Jimin said he watched the video and of course he give it a like. Yoongi feel giddy inside that Jimin is keeping up with them but since he has a bitch resting face, it does not shows. At all.

They were talking with the younger boys and goofing around a little and then Taehyung claimed that he is hungry and wanted to go home. Jimin only got there and spend 20 minutes with them so he pouted but then he glance at Yoongi who is currently texting. Hoseok is with Taehyung and Jungkook and the younger is talking among themselves so Jimin take the chance to talk to Yoongi.

"Hyung" Jimin greeted softly. Yoongi almost smiled at Jimin when he look up, he just sounded so soft. "I'm really sorry about before. I'll wear a long sleeve next time so people won't find out" Jimin told him, nervously playing with his fingers. Yoongi did not understand what Jimin is talking about and he didn't know why Jimin is so nervous while talking to him when is just doing fine with the others.

"Soulmate is a touchy subject, right? I'll cover the Bond Mark so that people won't see them and they won't asked. I saw how annoyed you look earlier, I'm rally sorry" Jimin said. Yoongi felt a 'pang' in his chest when Jimin said 'cover the Bond Mark'. he didn't want Jimin to cover it up but he can't bring himself to tell him that, because if he did then it would mean something and he don't need that something right now. For all he know, he likes Hoseok, so he just let it go. Jimin timidly smile at Yoongi before going to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"God, will you ever stop scaring him?" Hoseok came out of nowhere and scare the cat out of Yoongi.

Yoongi hissed at him.

"I didn't scare him" He answered and look at Jimin who smile brightly at Jungkook and Taehyung. Yoongi admin that it was his fault that Jimin is timid and scared around him, looking back when it was just the two of them, he practically told him off, but Yoongi is glad that Jimin still wants to see him and talk to him. Hoseok nudge him and he turn. Hoseok mouthed 'try' and really, from the bottom of his heart Yoongi wanted to be nice to Jimin because it hurts that Jimin is so scared and timid around him.

Yoongi doesn't like that at all.

He walk up to Jimin, ignoring Taehyung's glare and talk to Jimin. "Are you in a rush?" Yoongi asked. He saw how Jimin's eyes widen when he talk to him, he look disbelief. "Yes he has to accompany me somewhere" Taehyung answered but Yoongi quickly cut him off before he says further, still looking at Jimin. "Do you have to go with him? Can't Jungkook go instead?" Jimin can't believe what is happening right now and is very confuse.

Confuse because he did not have to go with Taehyung anywhere because there is no such plan were made.

"Yes I can" Jungkook answered, smirking while Taehyung answered with "No he can't" and glaring. Taehyung was about to grab Jimin but instead he was dragged by Jungkook and Hoseok. Jimin did not even realize when the younger group left because when Yoongi is with him, he doesn't notice anything else. That's Yoongi effect.

"Wanna go eat?"

||

The Yoongi in front of Jimin right now is not the Yoongi that Jimin knows. He's quite talkative but Jimin could talk to him all day and would never get bored. Jimin now know that Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok live together, although Jungkook is younger, his parents were very supportive of his dream on becoming and idol so his parents pay for half of their apartment rent, while Yoongi and Hoseok paid for the other half. Yoongi did not mention anything about his parents at all and Jimin did not dare to ask because he too, didn't talk about his parents. Jimin mentally put 'parents' in the 'Min Yoongi touchy subject' list.

Since Yoongi is older than him, Jimin then proceed with calling him 'hyung' and Yoongi did not complaint at all, he felt more closer with Jimin that way, so now Jimin get to know Yoongi's favorite color, favorite food, his dream and his music. Yoongi was surprise how easy it was talking to Jimin about these things. Before he would feel insecure telling about his dream to anyone because he always thought that he's being judge silently but somehow with Jimin it was easy.

It was comfortable.

They sat for 2 hours at a coffee shop where Yoongi worked. Jimin thought that his ass were becoming flat and numb, he didn't mind but when Seokjin called, telling him to come home, he pouted and Yoongi laughed because Jimin look so cute. "I have to go, Jin hyung is looking for me" Jimin doesn't want to go. 

Yoongi know that Taehyung has something do with their older brother calling Jimin, but he doesn't voice it out. He has a nice talk with Jimin and he also feel better that Jimin is more relax around him now. Yoongi then walk Jimin home which they continue to talk more. They said goodbye but before Jimin walk inside their apartment, Yoongi grab Jimin's arm lightly to stop him. It was done on impulse, after he realize what he's doing, he quickly let go of Jimin's arm, blushing.

"Can I have your number? We could talk more that way" Yoongi asked. Jimin' heart has skipped a beat for a millionth times that evening, with a shaky reply, Jimin manage to type his number in Yoongi's phone. Yoongi then save it to 'Kim Jimin' and Jimin's smile slowly fade but Yoongi did not notice because he was busy keeping his heart steady.

"I'll call you later" Yoongi smiled. "Oh okay" Jimin smiled back.

"Go ahead" Yoongi usher Jimin to go inside but Jimin stays. "You go hyung, I'll watch from here" Jimin says. "It's cold Jimin go inside, I'm fine" Yoongi insist and this time Jimin listen. "We'll go, together" Jimin says and Yoongi agree. On the count of 3, they both turn their back and went their way, Yoongi went back to his place while Jimin pretending to be going inside but he turn to look at Yoongi's back.

He didn't mean to, he really didn't meant to. He tried not to but Min Yoongi is making it so hard but at the same time he was making it so easy. So easy to love him.

And Jimin fall in love with him.