Im trying to make it right.

-Min Yoongi-

He sigh for more than a 100 times. He feel uneasy, he look around the shop and all he sees are all sort of people smiling and laughing, having the time of their life and be happy.

How dare they.

Here he sit, thinking how to apologise to Jimin. He has called the younger but his call was not answered, his text left on delivered but then again, that was to be expected. Can he blame him?

He sigh again.

"Dude i swear, you're scaring the customers"

"Leave me alone. Im not bothering anyone" 

"Dude you're bothering everyone with your stare and your glare and your sigh. Whats up with you?"

"Nothing..." Yoongi said.

"Is it your music thingy?"

Yoongi shake his head.

"Dance?"

He shake them again.

"Oh, is it Jimin?"

Yoongi flinch but shake his head.

"I havent seen him in a while. You used to bring him over here"

"You made it sound like i use to bring him over all the time"

"No but he's the only person you bring over to your workplace willingly. You didnt even tell Hoseok and Jungkook. They had to follow your ass in secret." The girl laugh, remembering the event.

Yoongi just glare at the girl in return. Seeing that she got no respond from Yoongi, its her turn to sigh. "You know what, why don't you go home early. I'll cover for you" she said.

"Thats okay. I want to work. It takes my mind of things" Yoongi said slowly. Going home will not help, he will only remember things he didn't want to remember.

He wanted to apologise to Jimin, he wanted to explain to Jimin, he wanted to talk to Jimin but Jimin is not letting him and Taehyung is shutting him out.

"Are you sure? I said I'm covering for you" the girl insist.

Before Yoongi can answer, his phone rings, indicating a text message. He just check them on impulse.

Dance practice is ON! Get your ass to Morpheus. -Hope

Yoongi stand up abruptly, his eyes almost pop out from their socket. He read the message again, in case he was wrong and imagining it. He didn't.

"You know what, I'm going" Yoongi told her.

"What?" She asked, surprise.

"Yea I'm going home. You said i could so I'm going. Sorry you cover me again. I'll pay you back." Yoongi said. Thats the most word she has heard him said this day. He pass her his apron, and left hurriedly.

"Thank you! I owe you!" He said before he close the door.

"What the fuck just happened?" She asked herself, looking blankly at the apron that was practically shove into her hand.

||

Min Yoongi hate running. The only time he ever run willingly was in Basketball and yet here he is, running from the cafe where he work to his shared apartment, taking his sport attire, shove in a bag and run towards the studio.

His stomach is killing him but he only had one name in mind. Jimin. So he ran and keep running until he reach there. Right when he enters, Jimin was about to leave. Yoongi panicked and tries to stop him.