Slowly getting rid of me.

-Park Jimin-

Taehyung and Jungkook insist on celebrating, although there is no special occasion for them to be celebrate, Taehyung insist and of course, Jungkook being the smitten soulmate that he is, just agree with Taehyung.

Jimin politely decline saying that they should celebrate together and he dont want it to be awkward when Jungkook and Taehyung being all lovey dovey and smoochy.

He wink at Jungkook before he left and Jungkook just blush. Jungkook seemed shy and innocent though but he didnt know how long that innocence last when he has Taehyung as a soulmate.

Poor Jungkook.

Although in all honestly, the main reason why he decline the invitation is for Taehyung used to be without Jimin. Honestly he doesnt know how long he has left before the tumor killed him.

He didn't want to leave such a big impact on Taehyung, if that was possible.

He just walk around, watching the skies, looking at nothing and everything at the same time, he just absorb the scenery in front of him and be content. He's meeting Namjoon later in the evening but its only a little after 1pm so he still has a lot of time.

It is at the time like this, where he is alone, his mind wander.

Why did his parents die?

Why is his life so tragic?

Why doesnt his uncle want him despite being close with him?

Why is his soulmate has to like someone else?

Why?

Why survive a crash when in the end you're gonna die?

His head starts to hurt because he was thinking too much he sway but luckily before he fell, somebody grab him.

"Whoa hey! Are you okay?!"

"Hoseok hyung?" Jimin ask, squinting his eyes. Suddenly the sun is too bright.

"Yea, i have been calling you but you didnt respond then you started to sway so i ran towards you. Are you okay?" Hoseok ask in a worried tone that break Jimin.

Hoseok is a good person.

"I wasnt swaying" Jimin said, gaining his composure.

Hoseok look confused.

"I was dancing" Jimin said seriously.

"Dancing?!" Hoseok sounded shocked.

"Yeah! You know those drunk-kungfu-thingy" and both of them burst laughing.

"What the hell Jimin!" Hoseok said between his laugh.

Jimin squint his eyes again.

Too bright.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Jimin asked. He wasnt expecting to see Hoseok at all. The last time he saw him was.... yea.

"I was on my way to work, what are you doing here?" Hoseok ask.

They were surrounded by shops and restaurant and Jimin wonder if Hoseok work in one of those shops.

"Where do you work hyung?" Jimin ask, curious.

"Wanna come with?"

||

"Whooaaaa" Jimin exclaimed. He look at Hoseok, amused. "You work here hyung? Really?" Jimin ask.

"Ah stop it, you making it a big thing" Hoseok got embarrassed.

"It is big! You're a dance teacher!" Jimin look at Hoseok with those doe eye.