Heart shaking, resolve wavering

-Min Yoongi-

As they finished their dinner, everyone clean up and preparing to go home. Jungkook is spending the night at his parents house, its been a while since he spend time with them. Hoseok is sending Chaeri home since its already late and well, she's a girl. 

They live in the opposite direction so they will have to part ways. Yoongi wants to talk to Jimin, it was bad enough for him that he has to sit beside dimple giant but its the closest place near Jimin so he has to bear it. 

Ignoring Taehyung's glare, he came closer to Jimin. It was Jungkook's parents who distract Taehyung and Jin. They were talking with the both of them, saying that they would love to meet their parents and they should get lunch or dinner together. But because their parents live in Busan, they have to discuss first. 

Dimple giant is beside Jimin, Yoongi really dislike the man so he walk faster. 

"Jimin, can i talk to you for a bit?" Yoongi said

"Yoongi-sshi, um, I'm not sure if there's anything we can talk about" Jimin answered, it was so soft and he was looking at the ground. 

"Please?" Yoongi tries, ignoring the giant beside Jimin. For sure, any moment now he's gonna interrupt them and leave with Jimin. But surprisingly, it never came. Namjoon didn't interrupt them and let Yoongi talk to Jimin. 

"Jimin, isn't it okay?" Namjoon said to Jimin

Is he bipolar or something? i thought he hated me

"But hyung-"

"Go ahead, I'm going home first. I'll call you later, okay? Bye Taehyung, Jin hyung, Jungkook and Jungkook's parents" Namjoon waved them goodbye. 

They all waved back, but Jungkook's dad know, he has seen that young man before. 

"I'll send you back home safely later, I promise" Yoongi said to Jimin. 

He can see how reluctant Jimin is with going with him but he want the chance to properly talk. They walk in silence until they came across a small park, Yoongi enters and take a sit at the swing. Gesturing Jimin to sit on the swing beside him. Reluctant, but he sits anyway. 

"Thank you for coming and watching us tonight" Yoongi said

"Its no big deal, don't worry about it" Jimin assured. 

"I have been a complete ass, I was rude and I was harsh. I said things that I shouldn't have I behave poorly around you" Yoongi said. 

"I'm sorry, Jimin" 

"Don't apologize, I don't need your apology" Jimin said quickly

"Please Jimin, I know I was wrong" Yoongi said, turning his body to face Jimin

"Its okay, just don't apologize. I don't care if you're an ass. You don't have to change how you behave around me. It doesn't matter. Just stay like this" Jimin insist. 

why wont he let me apologize? why would he ask me to stay like this? I don't want to Jimin

"I'm sorry I lash out on you"

 "please, don't apologize. its okay, I promise" Jimin insist. it look like he is convincing himself that its okay.

"Jimin, look at me" Yoongi want to tell him that when its not okay, just say that its not okay. This whole time Jimin refuse to look at him and Yoongi know, its not hate written in his eyes. Its sadness.

"I cant, I'm sorry. i should go home now" Jimin stand up. 

Yoongi grab his hand, he wants to properly talk with Jimin.