The dream you dreamt.

-Min Yoongi-

He is finally safe in his room. After spending the entire day with the Kims, he is exhausted. After taking a shower, Yoongi flop on his bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about a certain pink haired boy.

It was probably Taehyung who told Jungkook something about Jimin. He's sure of it.

And whats worse..

"Jungkook? Is there anything you want to tell me? Specifically about the Kim?" Yoongi asked before entering his room. Jungkook, who happened to have a room right beside Yoongi, pretending to think hard before shaking his head.

"Umm, nope. I told you everything, Hyung" Jungkook said with an innocent smile.

fake, innocent smile.

Jungkook lied to him, right in his face.

Yoongi would be lying if he said he's not curious to know but his ego got the better of him. Despite his curiosity killing him, he decided not to ask because he knows, Jungkook will break and tells him eventually.

With that thought, he drifted off to sleep.

What a man, this Min Yoongi.

Yoongi open his eyes and see the ocean. Big, vast blue ocean and the sky is painted with soft pink with touches of sunset orange and the white cloud never looked so beautiful and fluffy. The view was too majestic.

Yoongi look around, but it looks like he is the only one here. He takes a step forward and in a blink of an eye, he is already nearing the water. He sit down and look at the ocean, it calms him down.

He then felt a presence beside him and turn. Jimin is sitting right beside him, smiling but somehow something is different. He doesnt hate Jimin, he dont loathe the idea of Soulmate. If anything, he's glad that Jimin is here with him, like he has known Jimin all his life. unknowingly, he smiled.

"Its beautiful, isnt it?"Jimin said. More than a question, it was a statement. Wherever they are, its beautiful. Jimin pull his blue sweater jacket closer.

Jimin sigh in contentment and put his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi link their hands together and rest his head on top of Jimin's head.

"I wish you can stay and enjoy the view with me." Jimin said.

"What do you mean? Why cant i stay?" Yoongi ask, confuse.

"Because this is..." Yoongi cant hear what Jimin said. It was silence, and Jimin disappeared.

"Jimin?" Yoongi stand up and look around.

"Jimin?!" Yoongi called out louder. How could Jimin disappeared? He was just right beside him.

Yoongi called and called and called, running around, looking for Jimin.

It was just silence.

Ultimate silence.

And its deafening.

"Yoongi.." Jimin called out, his voice is fragile and weak, and yet he is still nowhere to be seen.

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi woke up, panting and sweating. He sit up abruptly.

What the fuck was that?

Jungkook and Hoseok look at him in concerned.

"You okay Hyung?" Jungkook ask.

"You were tossing and turning" Hoseok said after.