Blood related or not

-Kim Seokjin-

He close Jimin's bedroom door slowly, afraid of waking up the younger. He went to the living room which he has to walk past Taehyung's room and he accidentally heard that Taehyung is arguing with someone.

He was just about to ignore it but then Jimin's name came up and a guy named Yoongi and then the word soulmate was mention and Jin put the rest together with no difficulty.

He didn't want to eavesdrop any longer because he'll ask Taehyung himself later. He turn on the TV in their small living room and after 10 minutes Taehyung came out from his room. He peeked into Jimin's room for a bit before closing it back and join Jin in the living room.

He flop next to Jin with a sigh. "Is Yoongi Jimin's soulmate?" Jin asked. Taehyung know that he cant hide things from his older brother. Jin is too smart for his own good so he just nod.

"Which one is he again? Is it the bunny?" Jin asked and Taehyung quickly shake his head. "No! The bunny is mine." Taehyung curse his mouth for speaking too quickly. Now Jin wont stop teasing.

"Hmmmmm" was all Jin said, but his expression is saying a lot more. Taehyung groan.

"So that leaves me with the grumpy cat. Is he Yoongi?" Jin asked. He has this habit of calling people with animals that resembles them.

"Yea, he's the one" Taehyung said quietly. Jin is trying to remember Yoongi. His first impression is he is short, just like Jimin. Then he notice how pale his skin is, like he hasn't seen the sun in a while and lastly, he resembled a grumpy cat to him, hence the nickname.

"You dont like him? Why?" Jin asked. Taehyung has a keen instinct, he is like a human lie detector, he could always count on it. If Taehyung's siren is blaring, then something is wrong.

"I dont know. I cant pinpoint it yet, but the one thing i know is he's not happy to meet his soulmate" Taehyung answer truthfully. He know there's more to it. He's was meant to observe Yoongi's behavior today but he got distracted by a certain bunny during the rehearsal.

Taehyung excuse himself to his room when he yawned for the 5th time.

Jin is confused. How come a person is not happy to meet their soulmate? Soulmate is a promise that you'll never be alone, that there is someone out there is created just for you and will be there for you. Your partner for life and that is amazing.

Soulmate is a blessing and people are blessed to be born with soulmates, well, some anyway. Of course there are rare cases that a person is born without a soulmate and he is one of those cases.

Jin is born without the Bond Mark but he doesn't not let it get to him. He focused more to his studies and taking care of his parents and his little brothers. His parents is not poor but they're not wealthy either so they have always been doing alright.

Despite being born without a soulmate, he is blessed with two living and supportive parents who always be there for him, and Taehyung may seemed to be a trouble maker but when it comes down to it, he make the best judgement and Jimin..

Jin remember the first time Taehyung introduce him to the family. Just a small bean that Taehyung refuse to let go because he's the only one that wants to be his friend. Taehyung can be cold when he's serious and he has that demeanor on him so he can look scary at a time but Jimin is the only one approach him and ask if they can be friends.

Of course the real Taehyung is chirpy, happy go lucky and a real trouble maker but Jimin likes him still. Jin is secretly grateful to Jimin because he's been there for Taehyung in a way that Jin hasn't. He was too busy with his degree and earning a title of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and of course the age gap between himself and Taehyung. They're 7 years apart. Although he didn't mean to, but he always left Taehyung alone. It was when Jimin had his accident that Jin change.