Lets try again, please?

-Min Yoongi-

Today is their performance day, he barely get a wink of sleep last night. Not only nervous, his mind is still scattered because of the recent event that happened. he didnt get the chance to talk to Jimin, he was hoping that they could talk before the performance but because of a certain dimpled man, they couldn't. even if Namjoon wasn't around, talking with Jimin would be difficult because of Taehyung. He knows it was his fault, but please give him a chance to apologize

He usually doesnt care if he hurt someone else's feelings, others don't matter to him. He learned it the hard way that people cheat and people lie.  Hurting someone doesnt make him feel bad or guilty, he just feel like it had to be done but with Jimin, he hated it. He hated that he has to be harsh just so he can push him away, the look on Jimin's face lingers in his mind. A small gesture, a very small gesture of just accepting a water bottle made Jimin so damn happy that his eyes sparkle. Unknowingly, Yoongi chuckle. He's being a jerk and he hated the fact that he knows that he's a jerk and he hurt Jimin because he's a jerk. 

wow, so many jerk in one sentence. i guess i am a jerk

Yoongi then leave his bedroom and went to the kitchen, wondering if he should make something for breakfast but Hoseok and Jungkook beat him to it. Freshly made eggs with fried sausage is ready for him and the smells calls him. 

"oh hyung, you already awake. i was about to wake you up" Jungkook said to him. Yoongi just hum in acknowledgement and took a seat. after saying thanks to Jungkook and Hoseok, they all ate their breakfast in silence. All three of them is so nervous, to some people it may not look like performing in a school is a big thing but for them its a start, its a step for them to fulfill their dreams. 

accidentally, all three of them let out a big sigh at the same time. 

guess we're all thinking of the same thing 

Jungkook's phone rings and it shows Taehyung is calling him. he smiles before he even answers. Yoongi watched silently, slightly envious. he doesnt even sure what is he envious about but he knows its there. A small ache in his heart every time he watch Jungkook and his soulmate. 

"Good morning to you too. What are you doing up so early?" Jungkook asked

"I see, how is he doing? He's been having lots of headache lately. i thought he would be a lot better now that his appetite is back" Yoongi's ears twitched. He knows who they're talking about

"Its good to hear, so now the headache is gone? I see, in that case is he coming later to watch us perform?" Yoongi feel nervous, he's more nervous than he was last night. 

"is that so? well, it cant be helped then. Considering what happened recently, i cant blame him for not coming. Just say hi to him and we'll send him a recording of our performance for him to watch" Jungkook say loudly, making sure a certain someone hears everyone he says. 

Yoongi's heart hurt, he feel a very loud 'pang' in his chest. is he not coming? is he really not coming? 

sadden by his own thoughts, he finishes his breakfast in silence. Jungkook hangs up the call soon after and Hoseok just cant help but to ask. 

"Were you  talking about Jimin? What happened to him?" Hoseok asks. "Taehyung says that Jimin head a massive headache around 3am in the morning, he was crying in his bathtub because of the pain, luckily Taehyung was awake and he heard the cry and found Jimin in a bathtub filled with water. He woke Jin hyung and they help him until this morning. He's been having lots of headache lately, it makes them worry" Jungkook explain. 

Yoongi and Hoseok just stay silent. They feel guilty after hearing that, they cant help but to think that its because of what happened recently that push Jimin over the edge. Because Jimin looks happier and healthier when he was friends with Yoongi and everyone else.