It really hurts.

-Kim Seokjin-

He woke up to the sudden urge to pee. He glance at the LED clock on the wall, 4.25am. He then rushes to toilet and when he is done with his business, he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. But right after he exited his room, he can see Jimin's figure just left the apartment. From the looks of it, Jimin did not notice his presence at all.

Where is Jimin going this so early in the morning?

After drinking, Jin waited for Jimin in their living room but by 6.30 Jimin still not back and Jin fell asleep.

"Hyung? Why are you sleeping out here? Arent you cold?" Jin woke up to a sudden shake to his shoulder.

It was Jimin. When did he get back? And he is not in the same cloths as this morning. "When did you get back?" Jin asked, rubbing his eyes. "Get back?" Jimin asked, unsure. Jin just look puzzled. He knows Jimin left this morning, but he didnt want to push it so he change the topic.

"What time is it?" Jin look around. "8.05am hyung. Do you have work?" Jimin ask as he went to Taehyung's room to wake him up. Jin sprung from the sofa, he's late! He ran to his room, showering speedily. Thankfully Jimin already ironed some of his shirt

Jimin prepared a simple toast for him to eat which he gladly took. He shout 'Taehyung-ahh im off' and kiss Jimin on his head before going. Looks like asking Jimin where he was this morning will have to wait.

- Kim Taehyung -

Taehyung went out from his room, yawning and scratching his head. He look around then went straight to the kitchen. Jimin was preparing breakfast for Taehyung and a simple toast for himself, humming and dancing slightly.

Its was nice to see Jimin happy like that so Taehyung didnt even bother asking whats got his mood up. He takes a sit and wait for his breakfast.

Half a bread.

That is ridiculous and Taehyung knows Jimin can do better than that. Jimin only ate half a bread and claimed that he is full. Jimin barely eat a full meal and lately he barely see Jimin eat altogether. He knows he need to address his concerned to Jimin but he just doesnt know how.

His mood is okay, its just his eating habit that is concerning. He thought to himself, he's meeting Jungkook later during lunch hour, maybe he can convince Jimin to come along.

Actually, forget asking.

- Park Jimin -

He reaaaaaaallly hate Kim Taehyung so much sometimes. He's forcing him to come to his date with Jungkook.

And now they're at a cafe, waiting for Jungkook.

Like seriously? I'll be third-wheeling.

"Oh come on, Jungkook doesn't mind" Taehyung said, waving his hand.

"Jungkook may not, but i do. Tae i dont want to third-wheel. It'll be awkward. What am i gonna do? Play with my fingers? Pretending to find your jokes funny and laugh? You two are going to be all lovey dovey and-"

"You were pretending to find my jokes funny? was it not funny?" Taehyung asked.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"You said pretending to find my jokes funny. Was my jokes not funny?" Taehyung asked again.

Jimin groan. Thats not the point. Taehyung is missing the point!

"Jimin answer me seriously. I prepare tons of jokes for Jungkook today, the ones that you laughed your ass off and if you dont find it funny then Jungkook wont either!" Taehyung suddenly look distressed.