Put my heart aside

-Park Jimin-

He had no idea how he got home. The last thing he remembers was writing Yoongi a letter and taking a painkiller for his head. Namjoon must've brought him home. Poor Namjoon, after everything he went through, Jimin had no right to him through more pain but he has no other choice.

His heart ache, but he decided not to dwell, he trusted Namjoon and he already promise. Jimin know that Namjoon dont break promises.

Jimin tries to move but he locked in between of Taehyung and Seokjin. They both are killing him by hugging him tightly. "Guys, I'm dying" Jimin chuckled after saying that. If only they know how literal that statement is.

"How are you feeling?" Seokjin still hugging him, refusing to let go but he open his eyes to see Jimin. "I'm feeling hot, can you move a bit hyung?" Jimin says.

"No can do, we're already comfortable" Taehyung said as he snuggle closer to Jimin. He raise his leg to Jimin small waist. "Not comfortable at all" Jimin says as he tries to wiggle his way out of the two mans embrace. "How did we even fit in here" Jimin asked, giving up. "I have a queen size bed and you're tiny so of course we can fit here" Taehyung answered.

Jimin was about to comment on the 'tiny' but his stomach grumble, starving. The last thing he ate was the fried rice that he made for Yoongi when he wanted to check for the taste, half a spoon for the whole day. Maybe that's the reason why he feel so tired and can barely move.

"Hyung I'm very hungry...." Jimin almost cried it alarmed both Seokjin and Taehyung so much that they both let Jimin go, Seokjin practically sit up. "Okay okay hyung will cook something. Stay here okay? Hyung will be quick" then he dash to the Kitchen. Jimin just snuggle to Taehyung for comfort. He hate feeling like this, feeling sad and wanting to cry for no reason.

"Taehyung-ah, can you wash the dishes? I need the space" Seokjin asked from the kitchen. Taehyung give Jimin a ewssuring hug, saying he'll be right back and left to wash the dishes, leaving Jimin alone with his dangerous thoughts.

He takes his phone from his pocket. It's almost 4am. He's been sleeping for 9 hours straight and he didn't have a single nightmare. Was it because he's not alone? He doesn't know, all he know it was the best rest ever. Jimin then sit up, opening the messages he received from Jungkook.

Jimin-Hyung, where are you? You ran off so quickly I didn't even see you.  I'm really sorry you had to hear that. Yoongi-hyung can be a dick sometime, just ignore him hyung. I apologize on his behalf, he really shouldn't have said that. Please tell me where you are, or atleast tell Taehyung. I'm really worried.

Just like that, the sad feeling was gone and he feel bad for Jungkook. He was worried about him and even though he didn't have to, he apologize for Yoongi. Taehyung is really lucky to have a good soulmate like Jungkook. He smile and replied his text. Jimin is well aware of the time and Jungkook is probably sleeping right now but he deserve a 'thank you' from Jimin. Jimin is practically a nobody to Jungkook and he didn't have to worry about him at all, and yet he is. Jimin never had a stranger worrying about him before. It made him feel warm.

Hi Jungkook, I know it's late, no I mean it's early and you're probably sleeping. I just want to apologize for making you worry and you don't have to apologize to me. Yoongi didn't do anything wrong so don't call him a dick, haha. I am still feeling awkward so I might skip later dance rehearsal but I'll start again tomorrow. See you Jungkook.

He put his phone down and went to the kitchen when he hear Seokjin calling his name.

||