Harmless Admiration.

- Park Jimin -

Jimin has nothing to do and he's very bored. Since his last job with Hoseok, he hasnt been taking any choreo jobs again. Its not that there arent people inquiring, its just that he doesnt feel like accepting it and thankfully, Taehyung decline it as well, saying that the both of them is busy.

He feel disappointed and sad, now that the job is done, he has no reason to see Yoongi again and despite his soulmate cold attitude towards him, Jimin bears no ill will, i mean, how could he? He's curious about him, Jimin always wonder, what made Yoongi so cold towards him or the idea of soulmate altogether. He just want to know about him, want to know more but the elder's wall is high and Jimin doesnt know if he can overcome it. He just wish Yoongi would be atleast, be his friend.

Jimin smile at the thought.

Having Yoongi as friend is better than not having him at all. Although they still have long way to go, Jimin smiled and hope that Yoongi would slowly accept his hand as a friend.

Jimin also enjoy watching the elder dance. He may not be as good as jungkook or Hoseok but he still got moves.

Hoseok..

Jimin's smile falter, his heart ache but he quickly shrug it off. He doesnt want to dwell that his soulmate liking someone else. Yoongi is his own person, he is independent. To Jimin, he is allowed to like anyone he wants.

Atleast thats what he told himself and yet he cant help but ache at the thought. Jimin waited for his soulmate, he shut people off who hint about taking him out or even try to flirt. After losing his parents and almost die himself, he's convinced that he got no one else and no one to live for. He wanted to die. Until someone convince him that his soulmate would be devastated if Jimin give up living now, he was convinced that his soulmate is waiting and looking for him.

He could atleast try to live another day to meet his soulmate, and when he still hasnt found his soulmate yet, he could try to live and look again the next day.

And the day after that.

And the next day after that.

Until eventually, Jimin decided that he wanted to live, he wanted to get better and meet his soulmate.

And thats how his soulmate became his lifeline.

He waited 5 years to meet Yoongi. Now that they finally met, he has to let him go because he likes someone else, and he has to understand that.

Jimin tries to fight the negativity and he want to stop thinking. He tries to distract himself and watch some dance on Youtube and as he is exploring, he came across a dance video of Yoongi's group and the choreo that he and Hoseok worked on got over a thousand likes and views. The comments also very encouraging.

Theres only a few videos of their dance, and Jimin manage to watch them all. Deeply impressed at Hoseok and admit that he is very talented.

No wonder Yoongi likes... stop!

He takes a breath, he tries not to think about this.

He has to remind himself again and again, that Yoongi does not belong to him. Yoongi is allowed to choose and be with whoever he wants.

Jimin is startled when his phone rings, snapping him from his negative thoughts.

"Jiminieee, what chu doing?" It was Taehyung.

"Taetae, im doing nothing. Im bored, where are you? Lets do something" Jimin asked. Jimin know if he stays doing nothing, he's gonna keep on thinking about Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Im with Jungkook and the others at the studio, do you want to come here?" Jimin swear, Taehyung is smiling. He's baiting him to come.

"The others?" Jimin asked.

"Oh you know, the tall kid from the other day, his friends, Hoseok, and Jungkook." The way that Taehyung's voice sound very cheerful mentioning Jungkook's name was so cute that made Jimin smile and shake his head, its a real smile that made his eye turn into an adorable crescent, but the he wonder.

"What about Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi? No he's not here" Taehyung answered but then Jimin can hear Hoseok shouted in the background. "Jiminie, Yoongi Hyung is here, come here quick!" Along with a high pitch laugh.

Jimin did not need to think twice, he was bored so of course he's gonna come.

"I'll be right there" Jimin says. Ignoring the fact that Taehyung and Hoseok is currently arguing about something and end the call. Jimin type a quick message to Seokjin, telling him that he's going to Morpheus to meet up with Taehyung which Seokjin quickly replied with a simple 'be careful. don't talk to strangers, don't follow strangers and don't forget to eat!'

Jimin was humming and singing a little but then he wonders, what was Taehyung doing there?

-Kim Taehyung-

"Why did you tell Jimin that Yoongi is here?" Taehyung asked Hoseok. "Why not? He asked, didn't he?" Hoseok laughed. "Yeaaa but you don't have to tell him that he's here" Taehyung pouted. "Jimin is comin right? He's gonna see Yoongi hyung here and gonna me mad at you for lying" Hoseok explain. "But stiiiilllll" Taehyung pouted. He actually have no idea why Yoongi is here. It was Jungkook and Hoseok who is helping him, which explains why they're here but Taehyung still can't figure Yoongi out and it's pissing him off.

After goofing around with Jungkook and Hoseok for a good 10 Kinutes, Jimin walked in with a big smile on his face. Hoseok immediately ran to him and hug him. "Not fair, I should be hugging him first" Taehyung ran after Hoseok and try to pry Hoseok off of Jimin but unsuccessful which ended with Taehyung joining the hug and Jungkook soon after, resulting to a group hug out of nowhere.

"Okay it's hot now let's break it off" Hoseok said but Taehyung and Jungkook did not let go. "Ahh let's not kill each other" Hoseok said and they laughed and let go. "What are you doing here Tae?" Jimin asked. The question was harmless but Taehyung was startled. "I was just...hanging out with Jungkook, watching them practice." Taehyung give Jimin his signature boxy smile. "Ahh I see" Jimin replied and then it was awkward. They were glancing at each other.

Jimin then notice a group of young boys standing not far from Yoongi, looking at them with love shooting from their eyes. Somewhat, they look familiar. "Ahh, you've met before but let me introduce you guys again. The tall one is called Soobin, beside him is Yeonjun, then that's Kai, his name is Beomgyu and that's Taehyun" Hoseok quickly introduced them. All of them enthusiastically shake Jimin's hand when Hoseok introduce them. "I'm your fan hyung! I can't believe I'm shaking your hand right now" Yeonjun said.

"You're making me blush, stop. I'm a nobody" Jimin said, blushing. "Eye, don't say that you're a nobody, your channel has over 5k subscribers and each video has almost 1,000 viewers" Yeonjun continue to tell Jimin. "Oh stop, now you're making me blush " Taehyung answered and hit Yeonjun on his shoulder playfully. Although what Yeonjun said true, Jimin give the credit to Taehyung because he is such an amazing dancer.

"...ght that Hoseok hyung was kidding when he told me that you and Taehyung hyung is helping him with the choreo" he take Jimin hand with both of his hand and shake it. "I'm shaking his hand guys" Yeonjun said to the other four and Jimin just laughed, finding the younger cute. "Waaa I really can't believe oh?" Yeonjun stop talking midway, made everyone look at him.

"You're Yoongi hyung's soulmate?" Yeonjun asked. Jimin realize that Yeonjun was staring at his Bond Mark and quietly let go of his hand. He know this is a sensitive territory for all of them and even though Yeonjundid not mean them any harm, Jimin wish that Yeonjun did not mention about soulmate at all.

"Yes he's my soulmate" Jimin was about to answer but Yoongi was faster.