"As far as I remember there's this one girl that he always talks about whenever we're hanging out and use to call his princess everytime he's talking about her"

"He even cried in front of me while keep saying that his princess will going to new zealand and stay there for good. I'm really sad to know that his girlfriend just left him" I tried controlling my smile after hearing what she said. That's why his eyes are puffy the day when I'm leaving.

"What else did he said about that princess of him?" I asked wanting to hear more.

"Is your brother normal or not?" She asked and laugh like she just remember something funny.

"What?"

"I'm so close to send him in the mental hospital, I think he's crazy" she chuckle focusing on the road.

"Why?"

"He wants me to date his girlfriend" she laugh again "he keep on pushing me to date his princess like what the heck that's her girlfriend" she said and shakes her head.

Feeling my cheeks burning I quickly face the window while smiling slightly.

He doesn't have a girlfriend dumbass

"Why did he keep pushing you though?" I asked her innocently but this time smiling.

"I don't really know the reason but he once told me that I'm the only one he can trust to his princess and not anyone else" she said and glance at me.

"I'm sorry he's weird sometimes" I apologize and giggles.

"Nah it's okay I'm used to it" she said and pull up the handbrake then turn off the engine. I didn't even notice that we already arrived.

My mouth agape after seeing the building "Y-you owned this?"

She put her right hand to her pocket while her left hand is holding the two chanel bags "yeah why? Is it bad?"

"Are you kidding?!"

"No I'm lisa"

I facepalm "are you even aware that your studio is the most known photography studio in korea?!"

"Of course because I'm the owner?" How can she be so smart and stupid at the same time?

"Aish!" She giggle at my reaction.

"Come on. I'll tour you around" she hold my wrist and we walk inside.

Every staff's greeted us while the others are widely shocked like they just saw a ghost right in front of them.

"Don't mind them. Most of my staff's is a fan of yours that's why they're surprised to see you here" she said like she just read what's on my mind.

Jeongyeon really didn't lie when she said that lisa's studio is more bigger than the hera studio but I didn't expect it's 3x bigger.

"Wow" that's all I can say.

"Hey lisa!" we looked at our back and saw a man with an adidas outfit

"Hey jackson what's up?" He gasped when he saw me.

"J-jennie kim?" I smiled and wave.

"Hi"

"Oh my god! Am I dreaming?!" He shakes lisa's body.

"You're overreacting chill" lisa said and step closer to me that I can feel her skin into mine.

"Joy said that it's all prepared you can start now" he said and looked at me again. His stares is making me uncomfortable.

"Tell her we'll start later when Mr. Son arrived. I'm going to tour jennie around first"

"You can have a rest in your office I'll tour her I know you're tired" I nudge lisa's side a little telling her that I don't trust this man.

"No need I can manage"

"I insis-" lisa cut him off

"I can manage" she firmly said that causing jackson to gulp.

"All r-right I'll go ahead" he bowed and run away.

She takes a deep breath before facing me "I'm sorry that model is really annoying sometimes" I smile assuring her that it's okay.

"He's a model?" I asked as we walked towards the table and she puts the bag there.

"Yes, he's working as a model here for almost 3 years"

"Jendeukie!!"

"Hey unnie!" She walks to us and give us a hug.

"I'll excuse" lisa said and smile to us before walking away.

"Good to know that you're company agreed to this"

"I'm really excited to work here" I said and glance at lisa who's talking to one of her staff's.

"I see" she smirk.

"Where's seulgi and jeongyeon?" I asked changing the topic.

"Their busy on something as of now but they want to see you later"

"I'm just here to check on you I also need to do something. I'll go ahead jen fighting!" She hug me again before dashing out.

"So let's go?" I only smile at her and nod.

"Aren't eun ji-won is the owner of this?" I asked referring to this studio.

"That's what the public thought but nope. He's my cousin and one of the people who help me with this, that was just a rumour. I never really announced to the public that I'm the owner of this. I want to keep it private, only the people who's working here know about that" she explained.

"I love cameras but I hate cameras, you know what I'm saying" we both chuckle at what she said.

"You love taking pictures but you don't like it when they're the one who's taking pictures of you"

"Exactly!"

Hmm I want to know you more...

_____

Hints