Chapter 1, Pg 6: Change In Leadership

NO One's P.O.V

Noah charged at Digra with blinding speed, but Digra barley managed to dodge the attack." You are a coward, Digra. Time for a new Overlord". Noah proclaimed.

Noah turned to the rest of the mercenary demons." All of you, are you not tired of doing risky and dangerous work for barely anything ?. How many of you have lost friends and comrades to goons and Digra only gives you 25% of the original bounty ?. Work for me and I promise, every single one of you get your money that you have rightfully earned". Noah declared.

2/3 of the demons sided with Noah, while the rest stuck with Digra.

Then an all out fight breaks out in their hideout. Noah's faction clearly having the upper hand.

Digra tries to slip out through the crowd of warring demons, but Noah caught him." Going somewhere, brother ?". He asked.

Noah then flew into the air with Digra, going through the roof and landing in the streets of Hell.

Digra then stood up." You would cause a rift in my organization ?, for what ?, money ?, power ?, women ?". Digra asked.

Noah just laughed." Because I see an opportunity, so I take it. There are countless bounty hunters and mercs out here in Hell, but you're afraid to do anything because of other competitors. Not me though". Noah informed.

Digra's body then shakes, then is surrounded by dark purple fire and grows two more arms.
" Fine, I'll never work for my little brother. Not in a eternity. So, I'll just have to turn it up a notch". Digra said, with a deadly grin.

The demon bystanders were either watching in awe, recording it on cellphones, or slowly backing away from the horrifying scene before them.

Then with supernatural speed the two brothers charged at each other and connected their fist with one another. Then they disappeared into thin air, but they were still there.

Noah has reached a new level of power so high, he could move much faster than what his body couldn't do before. He was now on, Hyper Speed.

(Intermission: So you guys know how in DBZ how the fighters are moving so fast you can't see them ?. Well it's a little bit like that. Their power is so high that they move faster than the human eye).

The demons below were ducking in cover and hiding in buildings to try and get out of the way of Noah and Digra fighting.

Noah was much quicker due to his new power, but since Digra was the older brother, he was stronger.

Then Noah was grabbed by Digra and was repeatedly slammed into walls, the ground, and even spikes. Noah's power was fading.

Then Digra threw Noah into the warehouse where they began their fight. Noah tries to get up but, Digra uses his two demon daggers to pin Noah's wings to the floor.

Noah's faction had killed Digra's followers and took the base, but now their new boss was down. Digra then pressed his foot on Noah's back." Now, you scumbags still work for me. So bow before me, bitches". Digra yelled. But no one did." Fine I'll just kill you all". Digra stated as he raised his hand towards them, charging a energy blast.

(Inside Noah's Mind)
Noah looked around a completely dark void, nothing in sight." Great, I'm dead aren't I ?". He said.

"No even close". A voice said.

"Oh, hey where are we ?". Noah asked. His demon sighed." Your mind". He said. Noah looked around." So what're we doing here ?". Noah asked.

His demon was silent." Something I should've done a long time ago. Noah reach your hands out". Noah complied.

"Noah, you are the best Vessel, no. You're the best friend I've had over these hundreds of years. At first it was just a deal, you get power and I get a Vessel. But now, I know what I must do. I will sacrifice my existence and give you 100% of my untapped power to you". The demon said.

"What about you ?!". Noah said.

"I never done right by anyone in my cold, deceitful existence. But I can do something here. Now, let's do this". He said.

Noah was saddened, this was his only true friend for literally hundreds of years. And now he is sacrificing himself to save Noah.

Noah gave a brave smile." I'll never forget you, Castimir". Noah said.

Castimir nodded and vanished.

(Outside of Noah's Mind)
As Digra was about to finish the attack, Noah grabbed his hand." Don't you dare". Noah said.

Digra laughed." Fine, give me your best shot". He mocked Noah.

Then in an instant, Noah crushed Digra's hand so hard it....I'll let this speak for me.

Digra recoiled in pain, but Noah punched him and Digra fell to his knees

Digra recoiled in pain, but Noah punched him and Digra fell to his knees." M-my brother, Castimir gave you everything huh ?". Noah was still silent." Well, you've done it. Just kill me". Digra ordered.

"No". Noah said.

Digra looked up at him.

"I want you to continue existing knowing that you have lost everything. Your followers, your Overlord status, your home, and most importantly, your brother. Get out of my sight, you filth or I'll kick your ass so damn hard that Satan might not even recognize you". Noah ordered.

Digra slowly stood up." Very well, Overlord Noah". Digra left. And Noah finally powered down, grabbed a seat and was breathing heavily.

"What now, boss ?". One demon said.

Noah looked up at them." Now....you all get the next 3 days off, I'm just........done". Noah said.

They nodded." See ya around, Boss".

As the the demons left, and Noah was alone. He would expect Castimir to lecture him or congratulate him for another victory, but nothing.

"Farewell, Castimir. My best friend".

To Be Continued..............

To tell you guys the truth, that was pretty sad to be honest. I mean someone you've known for a long time, and now they're just gone.

Sorry if I sparked any old rough feelings any of you guys had, I truly am.

Well, see you guys later!