Chapter 1, Pg 8: Loyalty is Tested 2

Gehenna, Israel
Brandon, Josh, and Shaun were flying to Testiel's location." Gabe, that idiot". Shaun spat. Josh turned to him." C'mon Shaun, he just wanted to protect his family". He said. Shaun stopped, Brandon and Josh did as well." We must do what the higher authority tells us to do. I don't like taking orders from the Divine Council, but when God was giving orders to us directly, who could complain". Shaun said." When the Council started running things, more angels fell, more died, and even some of them were working with Satan. We need God to resolve this issue. We're not enough". Shaun added. They were all silent.

"I agree". Someone said, it was Mia.

"Were you following us ?". Josh asked. Mia simply nodded. She then flew closer to them." We need our true authority, God, to assist us if we truly want to succeed in the future. And I hate the corruption of the Council". Mia said.

"I agree too". Brandon said." Look at what humanity has come too without God's guidance. If we are to truly protect this realm from evil, we must trust in God 100%. No less". Brandon added.

Josh didn't know how to feel. On one hand he agreed, Humanity run amok is just as bad as Satan being able to exist. But, he understands wanting to protect your loved ones. When Josh and his wife, Stacy, manifested in Heaven they continued their relationship. He would want to protect her from anything trying to hurt her." I'll decide my stance on the matter, after we get through with this". Josh said. They all nodded and continued to their destination.

Gehenna, Israel
Once all the angels arrived, they saw Testiel with only two executioner angels." What happened to the other three ?". Josh asked. Testiel, still having a smile on his face turned to them." They're dead. We managed to clear the first levels and mid levels, but when we got to the top, they had stronger demons and some Hell hounds". Testiel said. Josh pulled out his two Siderite 44. Magnums." I'll deal with the demons, the rest of you...kill the demon generals". He said. They all agreed and went into the spire.

Atop the spire
Jessica, Cain, and Heinrich were awaiting news from Satan about the next phase of the plan." What's taking so long ?, we should of heard something by now". Heinrich complained. Cain kept pacing, while Jessica was sharpening her knives. Then the doors were blown opened." Who the hell ?!". Jessica said.

Testiel, Brandon, Shaun, and Mia entered the room. Testiel smiling as usual, Brandon searing with hatred, Shaun aimed his rifle at Jessica, and Mia summons her spear and shield." It's over, you're going to surrender to the Armies of God. Or we'll smite you where you stand". Shaun demanded. Jessica raised her knives to him." Sorry, but no thanks". She mocked. Then Heinrich charged at Testiel, but he just sidestepped and saw Heinrich run into a wall." That looked like it hurt". Testiel laughed. Then Cain set his eyes on Brandon." You dare challenge the father of murder ?". Cain threatened. Brandon walked up to him, unsheathing his sword." Hm, yea". He simply said. Then they collided their blades. Cain then used his left sword to cut Brandon, but he used his wing to block it." Hmph, at least you're capable". Brandon said. This got Cain mad, so he backs up and charges at him again. Shaun was not paying attention, this causes Jessica to go for a quick slash. But, Shaun dodges it and blocks the other attacks. Jessica May be fast and agile, but Shaun had precision and endurance on his side. Jessica uses her speed to try to find a gap in Shaun's defense, then she manages to get a quick slash on his face. Shaun recoils and pulls out his rifle. He fires 20 shots at her, but she's too quick. She then cuts him on his forearm, then leg, and lower back." She must've trained". He said under his breath.

Heinrich turned to Testiel." You are going up against one of the most powerful angels in existence. Don't make me do something I might regret". Testiel warned. Heinrich took out his great sword." Fine, have it your way". Testiel added, with a more sinister smile. Heinrich charged and swung his sword at Testiel, but he kept sidestepping and avoiding it." Can you at least try harder ?". Testiel mocked. Heinrich growled. Then when Testiel wasn't paying attention, Jessica with her speed bumped into him. Seeing his chance, Heinrich impaled him. Testiel slowly looked at his wound." Got ya, you Angelic prick". Heinrich laughed. Then Testiel raised his hand and snapped his fingers, two executioner angels appeared behind Heinrich and grabbed him off Testiel. Then golden ropes of light wrapped around Heinrich's wrists, pulling him towards Testiel. The executioner angels pushed him to the ground.